Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have you seen this kid videos on Youtube?

Default Have you seen this kid videos on Youtube?

YouTube - ChristianU2uber's Channel
    YouTube - ChristianU2uber2's Channel

*His first youtube got hack or something, so he got a second youtube account now*

ChristianU2uber or "The Angry Homo Kid" is like a 10 year old kid (I'm not sure about his age) that becoming somewhat popular on youtube/internet. Anyway what your guys opinions on him?

My opinion is I don't know how he able to stay on youtube, I'm surprised his video are still up, and I wonder if his parent know about these video. If I was his parent, I would take the computer out of his room and cancel his youtube account before it get more out of control then it already is and fuck up his life.

I LOL'd really, really, REALLY hard.

Then I felt bad for the little guy. Someone should find a way to contact his parents. o.o He just seems like a lost little boy who needs some direction, and he clearly isn't going to get it over the internet. The kids 12.... maybe his parents should supervise a bit better.

Er... Also... the parents are to blame for this kids "homos are bad!" attitude. He had to learn it somewhere, and I'd bet it's his parents. A child isn't born thinking these things, they are taught.

Goddamn, I love trolling this guy. He's so funny!
    "IF YOU DON'T STOP CALLING ME A HOMO, I'LL............................................WE LL, I DUNNO..."
    Kid's parent's better show up soon :l

I will give him this:

☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
     │▒│ /▒/
     │▒│/▒/
     │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
     │▒│▒|▒│▒│
    ┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘ PEACE
    │▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
    └┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
     └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘

I found that on his youtube account; that takes skill.

He remeinds me of Daxflame.

I posted this as a comment on one of his videos
    .................................................. ..............._
    .................................................. ..............|- |
    .................................................. ..............|..|
    .................................................. ............_|..|_ _
    .................................................. ..........-|.|..|..|..|
    .................................................. ........|.|.|~|~|~|
    .................................................. .........\............/
    .................................................. ..........\........../

Because you guys have nothing better to do than troll a 12yr old?

Right. He's a bit nuts, but you're just as pathetic if you're wasting your time posting things.

Please guys don't troll this kid....it bad enough, he has half of youtube trolling him even through his a little bit nut with an angry issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Please guys don't troll this kid....it bad enough, he has half of youtube trolling him even through his a little bit nut with an angry issue.
    Hey I only did it once but to tell you the truth I myself actually feel bad for the little guy because right now he is getting thousands of new flame/spam posts every 5 seconds on all his videos by almost all of the Youtube community.

Quote Originally Posted by Abby View Post
    I LOL'd really, really, REALLY hard.

Then I felt bad for the little guy. Someone should find a way to contact his parents. o.o He just seems like a lost little boy who needs some direction, and he clearly isn't going to get it over the internet. The kids 12.... maybe his parents should supervise a bit better.

Er... Also... the parents are to blame for this kids "homos are bad!" attitude. He had to learn it somewhere, and I'd bet it's his parents. A child isn't born thinking these things, they are taught.
    My guess is that his parent are those super hardcore christian whom believe being gay is a sin and would led you to hell if you are one...Also his parent should supervise him on what he doing on the internet. I mean his original videos weren't that bad until person started calling him a "homo" which led to the mess were seeing now

Quote Originally Posted by Dursban4e View Post
    Hey I only did it once but to tell you the truth I myself actually feel bad for the little guy because right now he is getting thousands of new flame/spam posts every 5 seconds on all his videos by almost all of the Youtube community.
    Not just Youtube is flaming/spamming him, some other sites are doing it as well.