Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyJacob98

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Little keeper sleeper is finally available in my size so I ordered one. The gray footed one. So I'm just letting you know but that is not what bothers me...
I'm concerned, when It comes, my mom will definitely ask me what's inside and I feel like confessing. She will not like the idea, i guess, but I hope she will accept it. I just can't be so distant from my parents. My heart hurts when I feel like they don't even know me. We are supposed to be the closest of all humans... :/ I thought everything would be better to just not tell anything but nope. Wubba lubba dub dub

Hi BabyJacob

You know your family situation better that anyone. But I have found for me coming out to the people that care for you is in the long run better.

Just let them know how much happier you fell when you not having to hide, and a footed sleeper is not going to be that hard to accept.

But if you feel that it would course a big problem then you are going to have to be the judge on wither to come out or not.

All the best

Siysiy

It's not easy being 19 and still living at home with the parents. There are advantages with being home but being "little" isn't one of them. If it helps any, footed jammies have been gaining more public acceptance. Several Christmases ago my brother in law bought me a pair of Cookie Monster footed jammies. He had asked my wife if it was alright, especially since they came from the woman's department of Penny's and of course, my wife was very amused and said yes. Hopefully your parents will just be amused. Like GDNTSKID said, I wouldn't go into details unless is was absolutely necessary.

I agree with the above posters.

If asked, just say that they are PJ's and let it go at that. If your parents inquire further, just say that you like footed PJ's.

Just relay the minimum information needed.

thank you guys. You are right I will not go into details.

Oh wow. I didn't notice they started offering sleepers with feet in larger sizes. How's the fit? As for the parent thing, I wore footed pjs all the way through college, with the excuse of wanting to stay warm. I even added first socks, then mittens, to the sleeves to help with my scratching (and to add to the "stuck" feeling)

FeliDaKitten said:
Oh wow. I didn't notice they started offering sleepers with feet in larger sizes. How's the fit? As for the parent thing, I wore footed pjs all the way through college, with the excuse of wanting to stay warm. I even added first socks, then mittens, to the sleeves to help with my scratching (and to add to the "stuck" feeling)
Lol, they must have been suspicious. And well, I'm still waiting. I'll update as soon as possible.

*Looks outside of room.* Yep, I'm 20 and still live with my parents as I go to college. They know about my diapers and related stuff, but think its sexual (I was like "What the Hell!?" the first time they said it); unlike me who thinks I do it for making the experience more realistic for my 'little space' to stretch it's legs. Despite them knowing, they still want me to do it in secret - out of their sight and fund my own "diaper money" despite having stress, dream and past triggered accidents in the bed during the night (not sure if it is bedwetting so I used a different term). Also since I'm financially challenged due to keeping up with buying books for my classes I'm not able to feed my 'little space' with what it needs to keep me stable.

Anyway, just remember, not all parents will accept a diaper wearing, baby ('little' influenced) roleplaying person for their child.

Very true, parents don't have to accept or like your diapers and pjs, but they do have to accept you like them. That's why I usually recommend you tell those close to you. No need to go into details unlss they ask too. Just enough so you don't have to stress over or feel like you're gojng out of you way hiding this part of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back