Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A moment of Silence for one of our own

Unhappy A moment of Silence for one of our own

I don't know how many of you knew Dan Lowery (Pandr), but I did, He was found dead today. He was apparently working on his car when he collapsed at some point, his land lady found him after Jimmy Lapine called to enquire how his work on his car was going. The EMS arrived after that and declared him already gone. Pandr was a dear individual who always seemed up beat and friendly no matter how bad his own life was going, he will be missed.
    Last edited by rennecfox; 08-Jul-2017 at 05:25.

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    I don't know how many of you knew [...](Pandr), but I did, He was found dead today. He was apparently working on his car when he collapsed at some point, his land lady found him after [someone] called to enquire how his work on his car was going. The EMS arrived after that and declared him already gone. Pandr was a dear individual who always seemed up beat and friendly no matter how bad his own life was going, he will be missed.
    As in, a member here at ADISC...? I did not know him...

It is regrettable still...

he was a member here (granted only briefly), in fact that was how I reconected with him, knew him once upon a time 16 years ago before here though, he was the type who would never let personal pain get in the way of helping others.

he was a member here (granted only briefly), in fact that was how I reconected with him, knew him once upon a time 16 years ago before here though, he was the type who would never let personal pain get in the way of helping others.
    Nice and, a good example to strive for, too!

I'm sorry for your loss, as well...
    -Marka

That's sad to hear. I extend my condolences to his family.

That is a sad occurance... I forward my condolences to his family and anyone who knew him here too...

I too am sorry to hear the sad news. I didn't know him but he was one of us, and that's enough to feel a sense of loss.

I don't know how many of you knew Dan Lowery (Pandr), but I did, He was found dead today. He was apparently working on his car when he collapsed at some point, his land lady found him after Jimmy Lapine called to enquire how his work on his car was going. The EMS arrived after that and declared him already gone. Pandr was a dear individual who always seemed up beat and friendly no matter how bad his own life was going, he will be missed.

Rest In Peace; I'm sure there are furry buddies in heaven waiting for him. I'm so sorry for your loss; now he's watching over us as well.