Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisKrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
So, on my day off, I am sitting in my living room watching TV. I am wearing just a diaper, my pink PAMPERS T-shirt with my pacifier clipped to it. I hear someone knock on the door at the unit next to me.

A few moments later, this guy is walking to my door. I get up and meet him at the door. I am not fully standing in the doorway, but I am sure it was obvious what I was wearing! It was so much fun.

After I asked him what he wanted he quickly turned and walked away!

Gutsy move. That would have scared me. But my door has a sort of anti-social sign on it. No solicitors and below that I added "No peddling, no preaching, no fund-raising". That was added by a suggestion online for ways to get religious people to leave me alone. It works almost all the time.

Wow, that takes guts. If I was the one at the door and you answered like that, I would have invited myself in. Haha.

Lol, that's one way of getting rid of solicitors.

Every time I answer the door while diapered, I make sure I cover up any AB clothes I'm wearing.

Onesieman said:
Every time I answer the door while diapered, I make sure I cover up any AB clothes I'm wearing.

What's the fun in that?

We get a lot of things delivered to our house because we order through Amazon rather than go into stores. There have been a few times I've been diapered when I've had to take or sign something from the UPS guy, but I've always had shorts or pants on over my diaper. If they come a'knock'n, they take their chances. I'm sure they've seen a lot of things that gives them stories to tell their families when they get home.

I've had several times where I've answered the door with a diaper on under my pants. And I've answered the door when wearing footie pajamas with a diaper underneath a couple times (though it's doubtful somebody will notice the diaper in the few seconds it takes to get something delivered and while they're already taking in the footie jammies). I've never answered the door in just a diaper though. I look at diapers themselves as underwear, and I wouldn't answer the door in just my regular underwear either because I think of it as not presentable to other people. To each his own though, it is your home after all.

Slomo said:
Lol, that's one way of getting rid of solicitors.
Or Jehovah Witnesses. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Quite a gutsy move on your part... Imagine if it was a Jehovas Witness at your door in that case, that might just get them to run away, especially if you happened to have a full diaper at the time..? Haha!

BabyMax2000 said:
Or Jehovah Witnesses. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Jehovah Witnesses "solicit" their views on religion.

Answering the door in just a diaper is definitely on my diaper bucket list, but my apartment building is well locked and no delivery service will come all the way to the apartment door, so the only person who has ever knocked on my door has been the maintenance guy, and he's too familiar of a person for me to wear a just a diaper around and then be facing him when we cross paths in the building on a weekly basis.

That was rather bold in nature. :D Like ArchieRoni, I view diapers as being a form of underwear, so I always wear something over them if I am answering the door.

While I can understand the rush value, I'm a firm believer that the general public is a non-consent value.
Everyone here should understand that we all have something that is in common, we like wearing diapers, it's our thing. We have many threads about it, we all should have a head on our shoulders and be respectful to the vanilla world, I understand a few will go rouge but we all have to keep in mind... if someone is knocking at the door, it could be the unsupporting family member or friend of one of us and this could make matters much worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back