Telling mum i wear nappies lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

stebee666

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As an 8 yr old i loved wearing my sisters clothers and my mum been never really bothered about in fact over years wearing dresses became normal for me, mum would by me clothes of both genders, now 25 she stlll embraces her crossdressing son.
So today i decided to tell her that when she told me back in dec to wear a nappy as part of a fancy dress costume that i would be wearing them almost 7 month later, her reply shocked me, she said she already knew,
1. she saw the used ones in the bin
2. when we were out 2 month ago we were drinking for 4 hours and i never used the toilet once.
3. she saw the top over my shorts when i dropped her shopping off

I asked her cateful what she thought and she said i have to make sure i look after my skin and dont get a rash.
She said their is a lot of crap going in the world and adults wearing nappies isnt one of them. She asked if i wore 24/7

I dont know what to say now it threw me lol Growing up with a mum from the 60's has its advantages

stebee666 said:
As an 8 yr old i loved wearing my sisters clothers and my mum been never really bothered about in fact over years wearing dresses became normal for me, mum would by me clothes of both genders, now 25 she stlll embraces her crossdressing son.
So today i decided to tell her that when she told me back in dec to wear a nappy as part of a fancy dress costume that i would be wearing them almost 7 month later, her reply shocked me, she said she already knew,
1. she saw the used ones in the bin
2. when we were out 2 month ago we were drinking for 4 hours and i never used the toilet once.
3. she saw the top over my shorts when i dropped her shopping off

I asked her cateful what she thought and she said i have to make sure i look after my skin and dont get a rash.
She said their is a lot of crap going in the world and adults wearing nappies isnt one of them. She asked if i wore 24/7

I dont know what to say now it threw me lol Growing up with a mum from the 60's has its advantages

Now that's the sign of an understanding parent. More concerned about your health than following the diaper shaming of general society (or cross dressing for that matter).

Sadly, not all parents are very good at parenting.

That's awesome how she took it. I couldn't imagine having my mom know about my crossdressing nor my diaper usage.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I've always thought about telling my mom about my desire to wear diapers, by then I wonder what the use of it would be. It was hard enough telling my wife.

I went to a toddler themed new year party and because the tights just didnt fit properly and could be seen under the dress my mum was the one that suggested a nappy underneath to make it look more authentic. Over the years she has bought me skirts dresses underwear nighties etc, she even paid for me to have a proffesional make over as a 18th birthday present. my mum really is the coolest woman in the world

She sure sounds like it. I wouldn't mind having a makeover experience one day, or even just a spa day

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Maybe you could get her to change you... that might be a little creepy though, lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

DiaperMark said:
Maybe you could get her to change you... that might be a little creepy though, lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I'm hoping that was a joke.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sure it is... unless you're creepy, lol

Even my Parents, after they found out during my senior year, weren't as understanding as yours.....
My mother won't support it, but will tolerate it. She told me that if I wanted to wear diapers or use anything else related to the subject to buy them myself and to also do the actions out of her sight.

stebee666 said:

And now we've got parents who grew up in the 90s! The 60s were tame compared to that decade! :)

I think my parents were fine with my occasional sneaky diaperedness... so long as it was never acknowledged.

I had the mistake of telling my grandma a few years ago and she said to talk to her if I have wearing urges and said no because it was "disturbing" since "my grandson would piss in diapers like babies". God I made a mistake of trusting her with that and it hurt me when she said that. She's loving but has these hurting quirks to her. My mom said she doesn't car as longs as it's legal, and my dad probably knew back in 2010 even though I told him I was lazy at night because I never wanted to admit it to him, but he seems indifferent and only asked me not to do it in his house.

Seems i'm very lucky to have a cool mum, we did have a long chat which was both very honest and open.

Mum : Do you wear them 24/7?
Me : No
Mum : Do you want too?
Me : I would love too be able too
Mum : Then do it! If you dont you will always be regretting it and that will ruin the pleasure wearing them gives you,
Me : I will think about it
Mum : Be positive and Live your life as you want to.
Me : So i take it you dont mind?
Mum : NO i just want you to be happy

She even asked to see some nappies, i showed her an Abena L4 and she called it boring why dont they jazz them up a bit lol so i showed her a rearz safari and a bambino belissimo and she preferered them. she was very concerned about me looking after my skin.

Seems i am so lucky that i have a mum who knows what is important in life. i hope in years to come that everyone can live as free as they want.

Ah! Being a parent & having to love & support someone even if you have NO idea why they are into some things.. shall we say.. a little exciting?!

My mum found mine all the time. She did not confront me until I was like 16. The at 18 I started shift work and would wet the bed during the day. Next thing mum has a packet of tena on the end of my bed after finishing night shift one morning.

DiaperMark said:

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk[/QUOTe

My girlfriend has on many occasions and says she enjoys it, she has even picked and ordered nappies for me too wear

My parents found my diapers and a few plastic pants, hidden under my bed. I was 19 years old. They wanted to know why and what. Later they send me to a psychologist to find the reasons and cure me. But it did not work. When I got married, my mother told it to my wife. My wife accepted it more or less. but one day she divorced and left me.

Why would your mom tell your new wife?? Sounds like she needs to mind her own business, you're a freakin' adult!

Did you're wife leave you because of the diapers or were there other issues? This always scares me about my wife. She hates my diapers and only allows me to do it when I'm alone. She wants no knowledge of it at all even though she knows I do it . I'm afraid that one of these days, she's just going to get fed up and leave despite me being an awesome father, husband, provider, etc.

Went to mums for tea last night and it was like 20 questions, She has always been helpfull with my crossdressing, not only did she teach me how too appply my make-up and what suits me and what doesnt, over the past few years of nights out round the Leeds and Manchester TV scene i constantly gets complimented on how good i look in female mode, so imagine how i felt last night after my Mum was looking at to what female clothes worked with a nappy and didnt ruin the shape of the clothes but making sure i dont loose the comfort of a nappy, For work i have started wearing the Tena slip in all in one under my trousers which is quite discreet but prefer something more substantial under dresses or skirts. its quite a good feeling she is so supportive, i am interested to see how she copes if she see's a nappy showinh under a short skirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back