Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Telling mum i wear nappies lol

Default Telling mum i wear nappies lol

As an 8 yr old i loved wearing my sisters clothers and my mum been never really bothered about in fact over years wearing dresses became normal for me, mum would by me clothes of both genders, now 25 she stlll embraces her crossdressing son.
    So today i decided to tell her that when she told me back in dec to wear a nappy as part of a fancy dress costume that i would be wearing them almost 7 month later, her reply shocked me, she said she already knew,
    1. she saw the used ones in the bin
    2. when we were out 2 month ago we were drinking for 4 hours and i never used the toilet once.
    3. she saw the top over my shorts when i dropped her shopping off

I asked her cateful what she thought and she said i have to make sure i look after my skin and dont get a rash.
    She said their is a lot of crap going in the world and adults wearing nappies isnt one of them. She asked if i wore 24/7

I dont know what to say now it threw me lol Growing up with a mum from the 60's has its advantages

Quote Originally Posted by stebee666 View Post
    As an 8 yr old i loved wearing my sisters clothers and my mum been never really bothered about in fact over years wearing dresses became normal for me, mum would by me clothes of both genders, now 25 she stlll embraces her crossdressing son.
    So today i decided to tell her that when she told me back in dec to wear a nappy as part of a fancy dress costume that i would be wearing them almost 7 month later, her reply shocked me, she said she already knew,
    1. she saw the used ones in the bin
    2. when we were out 2 month ago we were drinking for 4 hours and i never used the toilet once.
    3. she saw the top over my shorts when i dropped her shopping off

I asked her cateful what she thought and she said i have to make sure i look after my skin and dont get a rash.
    She said their is a lot of crap going in the world and adults wearing nappies isnt one of them. She asked if i wore 24/7

I dont know what to say now it threw me lol Growing up with a mum from the 60's has its advantages
    Now that's the sign of an understanding parent. More concerned about your health than following the diaper shaming of general society (or cross dressing for that matter).

Sadly, not all parents are very good at parenting.

That's awesome how she took it. I couldn't imagine having my mom know about my crossdressing nor my diaper usage.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I've always thought about telling my mom about my desire to wear diapers, by then I wonder what the use of it would be. It was hard enough telling my wife.

I went to a toddler themed new year party and because the tights just didnt fit properly and could be seen under the dress my mum was the one that suggested a nappy underneath to make it look more authentic. Over the years she has bought me skirts dresses underwear nighties etc, she even paid for me to have a proffesional make over as a 18th birthday present. my mum really is the coolest woman in the world

She sure sounds like it. I wouldn't mind having a makeover experience one day, or even just a spa day

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Maybe you could get her to change you... that might be a little creepy though, lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperMark View Post
    Maybe you could get her to change you... that might be a little creepy though, lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I'm hoping that was a joke.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Even my Parents, after they found out during my senior year, weren't as understanding as yours.....
    My mother won't support it, but will tolerate it. She told me that if I wanted to wear diapers or use anything else related to the subject to buy them myself and to also do the actions out of her sight.