Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisKrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I am mostly a DL, with the occasional desire to dress like a baby in something pink and frilly and drink from a bottle, suck on a pacifier. I have tried in the past to get into "little" mode but it is hard for me to do, especially when I am all by myself.

I know a couple of diaper friends online and they are near me. One of them invited me to "daddy's house" on Saturday night!

It looks like there might be two of us in diapers and one Daddy.

This is so exciting to me, but also I am nervous. I have never had my diaper changed by someone. I am going to go see him though. I will go with an open mind, try to relax and MAYBE I will find my little space!

Any advice?

I've always had an easier time getting into little space with a caregiver, especially if I tell them about what gets me there and some people have triggers. So maybe you'll find you're own triggers or this daddy will help you! I'm sure you'll have tons of fun either way , good luck! (And don't forget , it's okay to say no to something, and it's okay if you can't get into little space or don't like it don't feel pressured!)

I have always longed for someone who shared my desires in my life, however despite being a great person; being a 'little' scares the hell out of me in my prospects for potential lovers. I mean that if I was able to be married to another 'little' with similar interests, it would be a dream come true. Unfortunately, it may be my lot in life for that opportunity to never come my way.

I have always longed for a caretaker, but a caretaker who also is in their 'little' space with me. Dealing with my past lately, without the luxury of being able to crawl into my 'little' space (i.e. no diapers, no supplies, no time, no money for these items), has become a life or death struggle to keep moving forward as I am slowly worn down by the outside world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back