Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could use some advice

Default Could use some advice

So i have been thinking about buying a new supply

last time i got Abri from airplus 4, i really like them but atm im looking at Abri form M3, i never tried them any thay about the same?

any help/info would be appreciated

Sounds like those are the ones with clothlike covers, which I avoid like the plague. There's not that much practically wrong with them but they bring me no pleasure. Anyway, back in the day when Abenas were one of the contenders for best available diaper, I checked out the difference between 3s and 4s. It seemed minor enough that I was okay with 3s most of the time (I also thought the 2s were good for light wear). These days, I think everything but the 4s are clothlike covers, even in the US, so I won't be testing how they currently stack up.

it is the clothlike / cutton feel

Well when i had the airplus 4 thay was really good

But if the M3's are almost as good thay are "cheeper" per diaper.

but if thay are not as good or close to it might not be worth it.

im just not sure what pack i should get, i do like a thick diaper, any advice what to get?

I pretty much only Wear M3...Never tried M4, but probably should someday.
    I'm generally not a fan of plastic-backing though, which I know is rare. I'll recommend M3 though.

Anuric

Northshore makes a good cloth backed diaper. I like their air supreme. It certainly worth at least trying them.

The Abena 1-4 are the same cloth like diapers, just with increasing amounts of absorbant, 1 being the lightest/thinnest, 4 the heaviest/thickest. The letter designates the general size. I have used M2 (medium) for night time, but is actually a lighter diaper than the M4, which holds a lot more liquid. I like them all equally, and they are a high-end diaper. Some people just like plastic hand crank Lee, but that does not mean that abena has inferior products, because they don't.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That was plastic and crinkly, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperMark View Post
    The Abena 1-4 are the same cloth like diapers, just with increasing amounts of absorbant, 1 being the lightest/thinnest, 4 the heaviest/thickest. The letter designates the general size. I have used M2 (medium) for night time, but is actually a lighter diaper than the M4, which holds a lot more liquid. I like them all equally, and they are a high-end diaper. Some people just like plastic hand crank Lee, but that does not mean that abena has inferior products, because they don't.

Abena's "M" (original) series diapers are all plastic. Their "A" (premium) series are cloth like.

I just went through a case of M2, and they were cloth, so unless you are referring to a different designation, the m stands for medium because they also make an L2