Don't have to hide your diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnifex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I am aware of the fact that some people and parents can be very misunderstanding of their children wearing diapers and for me I was having a hard time getting them finally I went to my dad and told him what I was feeling and that I have been wetting the bed for most of my life and told him I didn't have the money to pay for what I needed and he said he was sad that I did not tell him sooner so I am saying you don't always have to hide it from your parents

Your story is ONE possible outcome

Babybuk said:
I am aware of the fact that some people and parents can be very misunderstanding of their children wearing diapers and for me I was having a hard time getting them finally I went to my dad and told him what I was feeling and that I have been wetting the bed for most of my life and told him I didn't have the money to pay for what I needed and he said he was sad that I did not tell him sooner so I am saying you don't always have to hide it from your parents

Not every story of sharing ends this way. Some peoples stories end much differently. It's good you had a happy ending in your case but people have lost connections with parents especially in the case of fetishes. I'm not saying you were wrong for sharing with your dad, only saying don't tell someone that this is how it will turn out. Parents are individuals too, they won't all respond the same.

Glad it worked out for you, but as rennecfox said it doesn't always work out. I know for a fact that my parents would never understand.

I am sorry I didn't mean to make it sound like you said you are right I am just trying to say that if there is a reason for you to wear diapers then you can tell them and alot of the time they will understand I have told alot of friends and family and nobody really changed the way they treated me but fetishes are different

- - - Updated - - -

I am also a dl and I don't tell anyone that

Note said:
If he confronted his parents with the excuse that it's only for a fetish, I could imagine the outcome would've been a lot different. People are usually more lenient when diapers are for a medical reason.

True, some aren't even understanding in that case too which is truly unfortunate. It's almost impossible to know how people would react. I told my mom and she didn't reject me for it, the day before she died I told my brother over expensive burbon who was surprisingly understanding, but even now I wouldn't tell my dad (not saying that I don't think he could understand but I don't think he'd want to know)

I was thinking this same thing. There's a HUGE difference between telling a parent you're having a medical issue and need diapers, versus wanting diapers because they are a sexual turn on for you.

Fetishes aside, when you have a valid medical issue there is absolutely no reason why you should hide it. True ones parents, loved ones, and even doctors can take it wrongly that you need diapers, but that still doesn't change the fact it is a valid medical need.

Yeah for me when I was found out I was berated by my dad and almost kicked out the house for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me and my GF are taking my mum to scotland in 8 week for a 10 day holiday, so today i am going to tell her about my love of nappies, lol if i'm not back by dinner send out a search party lol

Once my mom discovered my stash, she told me that it was okay for me to wear and use them whenever I felt like I wanted them, and that was a relief for me.

Nice happy ending! However, I did not have as much of a happy ending as I planned. My parents found my stash and I was forced to explain myself. After I explained it as best I could, they told me that they already know about what I am from the internet and from their interpretation it was a sexual fetish. I tried to detract them and tell them that I do not do it for sexual arousal, but they wouldn't listen to me. They basically told me that I will need to buy diapers or any other supplies with my own cash, or get some help from a licensed healthcare professional. Also if I was going to practice it in their house, I would need to be out of sight or at least my diaper covered while they were at home.

I did not have enough money for diapers for 2 years (so far) after senior year when the extra stipends of money stopped coming in from my at-home mowing job for my father and from special occasions. This was because I was also expected to fund for my own books and apply for extra scholarships since they saved up tuition money for me to go to college. As such I had almost no "walking around" money unless I got a stressful grunt job at a retail chain (because companies did not even consider me for an internship). That was also out of the question because at the time my parents were away during the day and I wanted to regress during the day. If I took a 8 hour a day grunt job (despite being labeled "part-time") I would have absolutely no time where I had the house to myself, which meant that I would be confined to my room until I was done being 'little'.

I have stayed in this state for this long, and have longed for the day when I can finally be myself again in the real world, not just in the dream world or in my sanctuary on this forum. Because being 'little' is synonymous for being the person I was before my past was engraved into my memory, I have longed to regain the strength and confidence I once had as a child.

Lucky for you.It would never have been the same for me. The family is conservative and very narrow minded. Incontinence could be sorted with pads but nutty me wants big thick diapers lol.

When my mom found me wearing at night a few years ago it was embarrassing and even though I was wearing for fun I told her it was because I was having accidents at night again. After that point she was okay with me wearing to bed and around home in the mornings and nights. It felt awkward right when she caught me but became alot easier after that. She knows I still wear but I'm not as obvious/blatant about it as I used to be lol.

I have alway been abdl and would wear when I could. But marriage and kids put everything on hold. After my divorce I had a new freedom and it was great. Unfortunately a fall at work put me on disability and I ended up losing everything. I was in my thirties and had to move in with my mom. It was difficult to find the privacy to wear, but one day while on prescribed medication I woke from a nap soaked- on her brand new recliner... she asked if it happened very often- well it was the first one! I thought hey, this will work! The next day while shopping she bought a bag of heavy attends! I was shocked and embarrassed. So... I didn't make a spectacle of myself, I kept it hidden at all times and she never asked- and I never told! Been wearing since!

jay22250 said:
I have alway been abdl and would wear when I could. But marriage and kids put everything on hold. After my divorce I had a new freedom and it was great. Unfortunately a fall at work put me on disability and I ended up losing everything. I was in my thirties and had to move in with my mom. It was difficult to find the privacy to wear, but one day while on prescribed medication I woke from a nap soaked- on her brand new recliner... she asked if it happened very often- well it was the first one! I thought hey, this will work! The next day while shopping she bought a bag of heavy attends! I was shocked and embarrassed. So... I didn't make a spectacle of myself, I kept it hidden at all times and she never asked- and I never told! Been wearing since!

This right here makes you wonder; had you been up front with your diapers to your wife, and been allowed to wear when needed, would you still be married. Had your kids known from early on, and not cared like most kids don't, would you be so seperated from them now.

All the more reason to tell those close to you, about this part of who you are. Hiding yourself from others like this NEVER has a good outcome.

At home i wear nappies with just a long t shirt around the house in Summer, when out i always wear a onesie, 1 to keep it discreet (dont want to force my nappies on people) 2 it keeps nappies comfy. I sleep in just a nappy 99% of the time, only take it off when i get cozy with my GF. My GF, Mum, certain friends and friends i meet on TV nights out all know i now live in nappies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back