Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't have to hide your diapers

Default Don't have to hide your diapers

I am aware of the fact that some people and parents can be very misunderstanding of their children wearing diapers and for me I was having a hard time getting them finally I went to my dad and told him what I was feeling and that I have been wetting the bed for most of my life and told him I didn't have the money to pay for what I needed and he said he was sad that I did not tell him sooner so I am saying you don't always have to hide it from your parents

Exclamation Your story is ONE possible outcome

Quote Originally Posted by Babybuk View Post
    I am aware of the fact that some people and parents can be very misunderstanding of their children wearing diapers and for me I was having a hard time getting them finally I went to my dad and told him what I was feeling and that I have been wetting the bed for most of my life and told him I didn't have the money to pay for what I needed and he said he was sad that I did not tell him sooner so I am saying you don't always have to hide it from your parents
    Not every story of sharing ends this way. Some peoples stories end much differently. It's good you had a happy ending in your case but people have lost connections with parents especially in the case of fetishes. I'm not saying you were wrong for sharing with your dad, only saying don't tell someone that this is how it will turn out. Parents are individuals too, they won't all respond the same.

Glad it worked out for you, but as rennecfox said it doesn't always work out. I know for a fact that my parents would never understand.

I am sorry I didn't mean to make it sound like you said you are right I am just trying to say that if there is a reason for you to wear diapers then you can tell them and alot of the time they will understand I have told alot of friends and family and nobody really changed the way they treated me but fetishes are different

- - - Updated - - -

I am also a dl and I don't tell anyone that

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    Not every story of sharing ends this way. Some peoples stories end much differently. It's good you had a happy ending in your case but people have lost connections with parents especially in the case of fetishes. I'm not saying you were wrong for sharing with your dad, only saying don't tell someone that this is how it will turn out. Parents are individuals too, they won't all respond the same.
    If he confronted his parents with the excuse that it's only for a fetish, I could imagine the outcome would've been a lot different. People are usually more lenient when diapers are for a medical reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    If he confronted his parents with the excuse that it's only for a fetish, I could imagine the outcome would've been a lot different. People are usually more lenient when diapers are for a medical reason.
    True, some aren't even understanding in that case too which is truly unfortunate. It's almost impossible to know how people would react. I told my mom and she didn't reject me for it, the day before she died I told my brother over expensive burbon who was surprisingly understanding, but even now I wouldn't tell my dad (not saying that I don't think he could understand but I don't think he'd want to know)

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    True, some aren't even understanding in that case too which is truly unfortunate. It's almost impossible to know how people would react. I told my mom and she didn't reject me for it, the day before she died I told my brother over expensive burbon who was surprisingly understanding, but even now I wouldn't tell my dad (not saying that I don't think he could understand but I don't think he'd want to know)
    That's usually a good general rule of thumb, unless someone needs to know, there really isn't any reason to say something. Unless it burdens you, you probably made the right choice.

I was thinking this same thing. There's a HUGE difference between telling a parent you're having a medical issue and need diapers, versus wanting diapers because they are a sexual turn on for you.

Fetishes aside, when you have a valid medical issue there is absolutely no reason why you should hide it. True ones parents, loved ones, and even doctors can take it wrongly that you need diapers, but that still doesn't change the fact it is a valid medical need.

Yeah for me when I was found out I was berated by my dad and almost kicked out the house for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me and my GF are taking my mum to scotland in 8 week for a 10 day holiday, so today i am going to tell her about my love of nappies, lol if i'm not back by dinner send out a search party lol