• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

littletotoro

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello!

I'm so excited to be here and join a community!

A little about how I found ADISC and discovered I was a little:
I've always felt the need to have something in my mouth. Toys, pencils, gum, anything that felt nice I would chew on. My boyfriend, my sister, and I were at ToysRUs looking for video games and my boyfriend jokingly said I should get a pacifier since I always needed something in my mouth. I took him up on that and bought a two pack Tomee Tippee pacifier set. I was so nervous, but I was so happy! Later that night I sucked on my new paci and knew I needed a bigger one! I started googling and found ADISC and other websites along with lots of Youtube videos and I couldn't believe there were people that liked pacifiers like me! I ordered a three pack from littleforbig and waited. I read some more about AB and remembered I still had my stash of care bears from when I was much younger. I found my care bear plushies and my care bear fleece. I got my pacis in the mail and wrapped myself in my care bear blanket and sucked on my paci and it felt soooo good. I want to get a onesie and I'm dying to get my hands on a bottle, but I haven't tried wearing a diaper yet. I'm not sure yet, but I think my little age is anywhere from 2-5.

My boyfriend has been so supportive! He's the sweetest. He knew I'd love my paci and he thinks onesies and bottles are cute. We've had some elements of a ddlg relationship in our relationship from early on in our relationship (without knowing what ddlg was, both of us discussed those elements as they came up. I learned about ddlg when I learned about AD/DL and littles) so I asked him if he'd be my daddy every now and then and he said yes! We're both so excited! I'm still learning more about my little side.

More about me that's not little-related:
I love reading! I love great classic literature, science fiction, and some poetry. I also enjoy being creative, sewing, painting, sculpting, writing, and lately--decorating pacifiers, lol. (Let me know what kind of glue works on littleforbig's big shield pacis.) I also enjoy watching TV--The Office, Parks and Rec, and Psych are my favorite shows, and The Lord of the Rings trilogy are my favorite movies. I also love Studio Ghibli, hence my username, littletotoro. And I love doing Krav Maga; I try to go to classes 2-4 times a week.

I hope to learn more about myself and others, grow in friendships, and become a contributing member of this community!

Welcome on Board littletotoro,

Very nice and informative introduction.
I like too the Lord of the Rings universe and anime's from Studio Ghibli

I hope you find value with being a member on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back