Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemyman1622

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am feeling desperate!! I've been searching online and haven't found much concerning the questions I have, so I decided to make an account on here and ask myself.

My sweet husband is into diapers and peeing stuff. He's not into wearing them himself, he's more into having me wear them. I participate with him and I enjoy doing it, but it's mostly because of how happy (and turned on) it makes him. I don't ever have the desire to wear diapers myself though, I only participate when he asks, or occasionally as a surprise for him.

BUT, I really want to have this be a part of me and my identity instead of just a constant favor to my husband. It seems like this part of our lives is kind of one-sided, but my husband really wants me to be able to have intimate and fulfilling experiences with this fetish myself, like he experiences.

So, I guess my question is, how do I truly gain this fetish? And not just the ability to participate and then enjoy the intimacy of giving something to my husband...but actually desire to have experiences myself with this?

Thank you so much! Any help is highly appreciated!

i want to like black licorice! my wife does, and she likes to kiss me, and i get to taste it. and i can tolerate the flavor - i can drink jägermeister and eat indian food with aniseed, but i notice and prepare for it in advance. how can i like it?

;-) i hope your husband appreciates your motivation nonetheless!

Diapers tend to be a submissive type of object. I'm guessing he's a dominant?

Having a sexual attraction to something is something that you're actually attracted to. If there's something about diapers that doesn't agree with you, you'd have to figure that out. If you like to be the more submissive type to his dominant role, you wouldn't have to enjoy diapers or peeing. It would be more for the lack of control that you have around him.

Perhaps wearing and using diapers outside of "playtime" and on your own time can allow you to discover something. Gaining an attraction isn't hard, but you just might not be attracted to something about it, like maybe a stigma such as diapers being for babies and could be a block for you.

My suggesting is to browse Tumblr and find some of the content that includes his fetishes. Also try finding fetishes that you have and throw them in to the mix. Then you can find something that works for the both for you and you can understand a little more about having a diaper fetish and make it work for you somehow.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'd like to be able to like football, it would make listening to my best friend and family so much easier, that said I find it tedious, you can't make yourself like something you don't like.

Remember you love your husband, learn how much of it you are comfortable with to make yourself as supportive of him as you can. The fact you want to like this says volumes how much you care about him, I hope he appreciates that because that makes him very lucky.

You can kinda, sorta train a fetish just by doing it a lot and doing something pleasurable at the same time. Like, y'know all the Pavlov stuff. If diapers always come with sex that you enjoy, over and over, you'll eventually start feeling good when you see the diapers come out.

I'm not sure I'd really recommend that though, it's a big commitment to try and force yourself into something that you don't really like. I think your husband is lucky to have someone like you who's willing to wear diapers for him even when they're not really your thing. But if they're really not your thing, you shouldn't try to make them into it. Relationships shouldn't be that one-sided, I think.

I think it's really hard to judge how you should balance this correctly though. Does your husband need diapers around every time he has sex? If so, maybe you do just need to get used to them as a regular thing. If not, maybe there are some other things you can do to mix it up, like if there's stuff he can do that really works well for you and you can wear diapers for him sometimes.

Well this is a question I didn't expect to get here. Most of the time, people will post the exact opposite, "I wish I didn't have a diaper fetish".

I know many ABDLs want to get rid of that desire (myself included for many years of my life) and have to essentially be told "You can not get rid of a diaper fetish. You were essentially born with it, and you can not train yourself to rid yourself of it. You can not pray away a diaper fetish". Unfortunately for you, that is also true in reverse. Much like how one can not rid themselves of this fetish, one essentially can't just acquire a diaper fetish for essentially the same reason. You're pretty much just born with it, or it develops when you're super young and don't even realize it or even try. I know there are a couple people who will claim that they had no desire to wear diapers for their entire childhood, the thought never crossed their minds, but then for some reason, as an adult, they just picked it up for some reason. But in almost all cases, it's always been some sort of desire that they've had throughout their childhood. It's one of those things you just sort of have or don't have, and you can't obtain or get rid of it.

I know this answer isn't exactly the one you wanted as it basically says that you can't actually obtain it for yourself, which was your goal. What you can do, is essentially what you already said you're doing. Partaking in it, and enjoying the intimacy you have with your husband. I can definitely tell from reading your post that you really care for your husband and want this so you can enjoy it more with him. I know there's a lot of posts from partners asking how they can support their partner in their diaper fetish and what they can do. Honestly, what you're doing is pretty much everything. You're doing everything that a reasonable partner would hope from their spouse. Many won't do anything involving their partner's diaper fetish and will not partake in it at all, so your husband sounds very lucky to have you.

I have no idea how you can acquire a fetish... perhaps as they say it's not possible. I don't know...

A different idea though is to train your husband instead of yourself.

He's already got a fetish around them, so it may be easier to enable him to discover the pleasures of wearing.

For me when I first became aware of adult diaper play and adult babies it was through seeing pictures of women dressed as babies. I found myself desperately aroused, but frustrated to a degree because the person I was seeing at the time had no interest in wearing - she found them gross in an unsexy way, even though she enjoyed playing the naughy little brat and was in to spankings and such.

Later I dated someone else who also didn't have any interest in wearing, but suggested that maybe I did... ^///^

Now I enjoy both, and since my spouse is again someone who doesn't want to wear, I'm still happy and satisfied being the one in diapers regularly!

Maybe getting the fetish will not be possible. But getting used to them and liking them, I think that is possible, especially if you are motivated. I would start wearing very often and enjoying the benefits and comofrt that comes with them.

lovemyman1622 said:
I am feeling desperate!! I've been searching online and haven't found much concerning the questions I have, so I decided to make an account on here and ask myself.

My sweet husband is into diapers and peeing stuff. He's not into wearing them himself, he's more into having me wear them. I participate with him and I enjoy doing it, but it's mostly because of how happy (and turned on) it makes him. I don't ever have the desire to wear diapers myself though, I only participate when he asks, or occasionally as a surprise for him.

BUT, I really want to have this be a part of me and my identity instead of just a constant favor to my husband. It seems like this part of our lives is kind of one-sided, but my husband really wants me to be able to have intimate and fulfilling experiences with this fetish myself, like he experiences.

So, I guess my question is, how do I truly gain this fetish? And not just the ability to participate and then enjoy the intimacy of giving something to my husband...but actually desire to have experiences myself with this?

Thank you so much! Any help is highly appreciated!

Easy really. If you want to develop a diaper fetish, just make sure you are climaxing every time you put on or wet a diaper. Also make sure you are not climaxing without a diaper on. Eventually you will associate diapers with sex and it'll develop into a fetish on it's own.

lovemyman1622 said:
I participate with him and I enjoy doing it, but it's mostly because of how happy (and turned on) it makes him.

...but my husband really wants me to be able to have intimate and fulfilling experiences with this fetish myself, like he experiences.

This probably is not possible. You and your husband should accept that and move on. If by some black magic you later acquire this bizarre desire, great. For now, if it is true that you enjoy participating in it for whatever reason, that is enough. Many of us here would feel unbelievably fortunate to have a partner as willing as you.

I guess you can't really gain it has a fetish per se, by the sounds of it you don't mind which is already a good start. There's no reason to make it a part of you and become a fetish, maybe to get used to it instead of wearing when your husband wants you to just surprise him by coming up behind him wearing one, it might even 'spice things up' if you like.

I don't know if you can actually gain a fetish if you don't already have a brain wired for it. I do find this thread unique however. Most people on adisc that are asking questions about the fetish seem to want to know how to STOP having it. You're the first I've seen in my short time here that DOES want it.

lovemyman1622 said:

Well, bless your heart for being so open and loving. As a few have said, you're already on your way there, with wearing for your husband during sex. Some have outright said it's not possible, but that's not true. The part of the brain that deals with sex (and other kinds of pleasure as well) is particularly "sticky", and anything that you experience along with pleasure will, after some time, also become pleasurable as well (someone had also mentioned the Pavlovian Response, the experiment that proved this in fact true). The key is: Don't do it if it's NOT pleasurable, though.

Getting a new fetish isn't terribly hard, getting rid of one... well that's another story ;)

At least you are open minded and not completely repulsed by it as many women would be, so that's a great start. That said, I'm not sure it's really that easy to just acquire a new fetish, especially one as strange as this. I have heard stories of non-ABDL's being introduced to it by others and then growing to enjoy it, so I'd say it is possible for some people to to pick it up, but every person is unique and that may or may not work for you. As long as you are comfortable with it then go ahead and try it out. Try to mix in some other stuff as well, things that you know you find pleasurable. Hopefully after some experimentation you'll find something that works for the both of you.

All fetishes are gained/developed at some point, and most certainly can be dropped later on in life too. The desire for sex and sexualizing things is not something we are born with, but is developed as we develop.

All you need to do is wear a diaper in a way that supports or strengthens your sexuality (with and without your husband around). Just like with any Pavlov reaction, it will eventually be learned in an automatic sort of way. And yes, it will turn into a fetish as the diaper/sex interaction is slowly engrained into you.

MailCat581 said:
Anyone can develop a fetish for anything; that isn't hard. What is hard is convincing others that this newfound fetish is a part of you. I have been incontinent since I was 16. Before that; I had sort of a diaper fetish but it was more like a binge-purge thing. Then; it happened (the reason why I am IC) and I ended up having to go back to wearing diapers all the time again. I guess what I'm trying to say in regards to having/developing a diaper fetish and desire to wear all the time like someone else does is to be careful what you wish for; you just might get it.

This exactly is why I keep pointing out that when it's a part of you, when it's an ingrained and compulsory desire to wear a diaper, that goes way beyond just being a sexual fetish.

Of course, we haven't been talking about the OP wanting to become a dl (which is that compulsory part of us). That part I'm honestly not sure can be learned, it's just a part of who we are. A fetish though, sure no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back