noisy diapers in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

stebee666

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have been very open since i was 8 that i love to wear girls clothes, my family, freinds and work mates all know and nobody says anything allthough i have suffered verbal abuse a few year ago. i have no desire to have any gender surgery i am quite happy with my male bits and just love to look good in a better choice of clothes.
That got me thinking why cant people openly choose to wear nappies and not be thought of as a weirdo unless they are incontinent? I happily walk round my flat with the top of a nappy showing, over whatever clothes i am wearing, over the past few weeks of our heat wave i have even walked round in just a nappy and T shiirt, My girl friend wants to tell people i am incon so we dont have to hide nappies.
i have realised since my first trip into a nappy the desire to wear again gets stronger and stronger, i have even noticed i am peeing smaller amounts but more often and the urge from wanting a pee to actually peeing is getting less all the time, some time a matter of seconds, i really think i am set to become a long time wearer and would love to say i wear through choice not need. Am i wrong to want to say that or should i stick to the medical need, the only real sticking point is what do i say to my Gp...... Any advice is very welcome

tried to edit the title but it wont let me sorry peeps x

Saying you have a medical need is a bit of a lie, and wrong in my book. However, you clearly sound like a DL and have a mental need for diapers. So, why not just say you need diapers, and leave it at that?

Of course, you'd be perfectly fine explaining you want them too. Just be prepared to answer a lot if questions about it though. Also be ready for people who are not going to understand, will not want to listen to your reasoning, and will automatically mark you as a weirdo/crazy/pedophile/whatever.

Alternatively, don't go out of your way to hide your diapers and don't proactively go around explaining about them either. Most everyone doesn't need to know, and will never notice anyways. So why complocate things by telling them up front.

I wouldn't like to my GP. You would be getting government subsidies based on fraudulent claims.

On a different topic: If someone notices your diapers (either on you or in your possession) and asks you about it, then you could definitely tell them it's due to incontinence. That kind of question is none of their business.

I didnt say i whoould say i was Incon to the doctor i was just asking for any idea what i should say to her, she knows i crossdress and is cool with it, just curious how i explain 24/7 nappys away, i think my mum would cope with it

Oh, well what you would say to your girlfriend is going to be completely different from what she is going to tell other people. (I hope)

For anyone close to you (physically and or emotionally), you need to be truthful and completely upfront with them. If you lie to her now and she finds out, or figures it out, later (especially if you're married by then) then it obviously will do you no good.

Be truthful that you are compelled to wear a diaper. That if you try and not wear one then it causes you much stress. But by wearing one you find them to relieve much stress as well as provide comfort and security.

Make sure she understands that while you choose to embrace diapers, this isn't just something you have chosen to do, more like it chose you. As always, also make sure she understands this has nothing to do with babies or kids, it does not hurt you or anyone, and isn't immoral or illegal either.

noisy diapers in the UK

Was the word noisy meant to be nosy rather than noisy.

Diapers in themselves are not normally noisy - it is the diaper COVER that is the source of noise.

However reading further apparently there is some concern on the part of the OP about friends neighbors co-workers etc. being nosy about the wearing of diapers.
Is that the case here ?

My Girlfriend is totally on board with nappies, she understands my wanting to wear them, as with the cross dressing she understands and embraces it, her opinion is life is too short to worry about something as little as a nappy. She knows what they mean to me and has no problem with them at all

- - - Updated - - -

babylock1 said:
noisy diapers in the UK

Was the word noisy meant to be nosy rather than noisy.

Diapers in themselves are not normally noisy - it is the diaper COVER that is the source of noise.

However reading further apparently there is some concern on the part of the OP about friends neighbors co-workers etc. being nosy about the wearing of diapers.
Is that the case here ?

Sorry the word was meant to be edited out i messed up what i was going to say and went off on a tangent lol sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back