Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Anyone up for chatting openly?

  1. #1

    Default Anyone up for chatting openly?

    Hey guys, I am making a documentary for broadcast only in the Balkans (not the UK or US). Before you tell me to leave the site or feel as if I'm spamming, please do read and respond if you can help. Please be open-minded as I am.

    I am a documentary maker with a background in glamour and fitness modelling. I have many friends who work on webcam and chat to adult babies, and have even met some myself. I have been commissioned to make a series of documentaries and due to my own intrigue, I chose adult babies as one of the topics. This is NOT in an attempt to ridicule anyone or poke fun- it is due to my own intrigue and the curiosity of many others.

    What am I looking for?
    I am looking for one or two adult babies or baby minders, male or female, to chat openly about the way they live, how much of the time they embrace their baby side and why they do it. Also the perks of being an adult baby or minder.

    What will you get in return?
    A very good fee (to be negotiated before filming begins), a guarantee this won't be broadcast in the UK or US and a chance to tell your story to genuinely interested people.

    Please post below or message me for an initial chat if you think you might be interested. The series is in NO way pornographic and will not damage the reputation of the community.

    Thank you

  2. #2

    Default

    You might be in for quite the lesson.

    Not all of us here fit into the role of "adult baby" however you define it.

    If you want my honest response... I think you are asking the wrong questions.

  3. #3

    Default

    You should also ask at reddit's abdl subreddit!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4

    Default

    What is a very good fee? I have been interviewed for BDSM documentaries in the past. It was fun, I love being in front of the camera.

  5. #5

    Default

    I'm not exactly an "adult baby" at all, although that was the label that got me started. Diapers are really the only babyish thing I like, and I'm far too shy to have my voice/image recorded. But I've been loosely part of the "online scene" for a few decades now, so if I can help answer any questions, or provide any anonymous statements for your documentary, feel free to drop me a message.

    All the documentaries I've seen on this subject seem to completely ignore the fact that, although there are "lifestyle littles" who spend a lot of time regressed and being looked after by a "minder"... This is very much the "extreme" end of the scene. For most ABDLs, this is something private that they happily enjoy relatively occasionally; more a "hobby" than a "lifestyle".

    I'm sure the more "extreme" lifestyle ABDLs would make for a more "interesting" documentary, but I think it would be really good if you at least mention the fact that most ABDLs have found a much less intense way of integrating their ABDL interests with their "normal" lives.

    The psychology behind ABDL-ism is interesting too and often omitted from documentaries. There aren't a great deal of academic peer-reviewed articles on the subject, but most ABDLs seem (initially) somewhat troubled by their interests, and most have some curiosity as to what "caused" them. There has been much discussion, and a few theories repeatedly pop-up, which (I think) contribute to a partial understanding of some of the things that might predispose people to become ABDL.

    Have you seen any other ABDL documentaries before? If not, check them out (I can probably find a few for you), and maybe think about what you can do differently to make your film really stand out from the rest.

    Good luck. I hope you're successful (and represent ABDLs in a fair light).

    Please feel free to ask us anything, either privately or in new threads.



    Quote Originally Posted by MotherFaith View Post
    What is a very good fee? I have been interviewed for BDSM documentaries in the past. It was fun, I love being in front of the camera.
    Gasp! Are you famous?! Which BDSM documentaries have you been in? I'd love to see you on the silver screen!

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    I'm not exactly an "adult baby" at all, although that was the label that got me started. Diapers are really the only babyish thing I like, and I'm far too shy to have my voice/image recorded. But I've been loosely part of the "online scene" for a few decades now, so if I can help answer any questions, or provide any anonymous statements for your documentary, feel free to drop me a message.

    All the documentaries I've seen on this subject seem to completely ignore the fact that, although there are "lifestyle littles" who spend a lot of time regressed and being looked after by a "minder"... This is very much the "extreme" end of the scene. For most ABDLs, this is something private that they happily enjoy relatively occasionally; more a "hobby" than a "lifestyle".

    I'm sure the more "extreme" lifestyle ABDLs would make for a more "interesting" documentary, but I think it would be really good if you at least mention the fact that most ABDLs have found a much less intense way of integrating their ABDL interests with their "normal" lives.

    The psychology behind ABDL-ism is interesting too and often omitted from documentaries. There aren't a great deal of academic peer-reviewed articles on the subject, but most ABDLs seem (initially) somewhat troubled by their interests, and most have some curiosity as to what "caused" them. There has been much discussion, and a few theories repeatedly pop-up, which (I think) contribute to a partial understanding of some of the things that might predispose people to become ABDL.

    Have you seen any other ABDL documentaries before? If not, check them out (I can probably find a few for you), and maybe think about what you can do differently to make your film really stand out from the rest.

    Good luck. I hope you're successful (and represent ABDLs in a fair light).

    Please feel free to ask us anything, either privately or in new threads.



    Gasp! Are you famous?! Which BDSM documentaries have you been in? I'd love to see you on the silver screen!
    No not famous sadly. One was a very low key affair where I talked about the London fetish scene and why people enjoy BDSM activities. That was close to ten years ago now if memory serves. Will try to hunt it down for you. And more recently I was involved in a more intense one on one interview where I talk more broadly about the scene and what it is like being a mistress. Yet to be released but last I heard (via email) the whole thing is in post production. I did my bit about a year ago and the director was travelling all over the world to interview players.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MotherFaith View Post
    No not famous sadly. One was a very low key affair where I talked about the London fetish scene and why people enjoy BDSM activities. That was close to ten years ago now if memory serves. Will try to hunt it down for you. And more recently I was involved in a more intense one on one interview where I talk more broadly about the scene and what it is like being a mistress. Yet to be released but last I heard (via email) the whole thing is in post production. I did my bit about a year ago and the director was travelling all over the world to interview players.
    Cool -- sounds fascinating! Hang on... ten years ago? I hope your avatar pic is from back then -- you don't look old enough to have been allowed to take part in a BDSM documentary ten years before that pic was taken!

    But yeah, I'd love to see it if you can find it!

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Cool -- sounds fascinating! Hang on... ten years ago? I hope your avatar pic is from back then -- you don't look old enough to have been allowed to take part in a BDSM documentary ten years before that pic was taken!

    But yeah, I'd love to see it if you can find it!
    Very smooth Mr Tiny. I am probably a lot older than many realise! The wonders of makeup and lighting. I will try to find it but not in contact with anyone involvd anymore but will put some feelers out.

  9. #9

    Default

    I'm always open for chatting, but have no interest in appearing on tv. I've recently helped a writer integrate an incontinent dl as a character in a book too. PM me if you'd like to tap me as a resource. Just maybe not your main star.

  10. #10

Similar Threads

  1. Public places where its ok to be openly padded
    By D0ris in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-Apr-2016, 04:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.