• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Joined Just now...and officially out of my comfort zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent66

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
So I'm just a fella who works a lot and can't always use/get to a mens room.
Simple as that and I've chosen the pull up's as the goodnites XL seems to serve my
needs. I'm not into being a baby but I respect EVERYONES right of expression whom
am I to judge. Considering I have a furry tail. I also walk some 10+ a daily to
and from work. So these diapers/pull ups come in handy. I will say I joined this
forum for a few reasons, one mainly being I'd like to find another of of those "Perfect"
for me brands. Right now Goodnites Pullups is it but I'm looking for a more something even
thicker in the adsorbing department. In my case I'll be considering adult diapers when I find
ones that fit me and serve my needs.

Thanks for having me.

Note for the Admins:
Since we are about being honest here.
I use a VPN and the first time I tried to create an account it
indicated the I.P I was under was spam. I don't spam, the VPN gives
me a random set of I.P's I pick on and done. I guess I picked on someone
to spam Vbulletin or something because until I changed it, it would not allow
me to register. Just note a LOT of folks use VPN's now days, not to commit crime
or anything but to protect them selves over the Internet. If you have a

Welcome to the community.

It seems to be that you have a pretty small waist. I don't know exactly what you're looking for in a diaper as they're so many options from small to large, from thin to the most thick highest capacity diaper available. Seeing that your a furry, you'd might be interested in Lil Paws diapers from ABU. You just might like the art work on those diapers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Welcome to the community.

It seems to be that you have a pretty small waist. I don't know exactly what you're looking for in a diaper as they're so many options from small to large, from thin to the most thick highest capacity diaper available. Seeing that your a furry, you'd might be interested in Lil Paws diapers from ABU. You just might like the art work on those diapers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The GoodNites Extra Large for my amazement fit me perfectly. I'm no skinny tooth pick, that's for sure.
I just hate when the back end starts to slide down after a few hours of moving. So I'm on here to find either something
close to that type, or an adult diaper alternative and of course CONNECT WITH THIS WONDERFUL COMMUNITY! As for the wonderful sounding "LiL Paws" ; I will have to check them out.

Agent66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back