• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! New here, About me

Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
hello, I'm OriginalT! Obviously, I'm new here! here's a little about me I guess.

I'm here mostly on basis of exploring myself and interacting with others like me. I've always had a fascination with pacifiers and even sucked my thumb until I was around 12. Slowly, i got more and more 'into' this community and someday I hope to try diapers, they seem really interesting and comfortable. I've also recently been enjoying the pleasures of being little and feeling small.
I still live with my parents, so I have to be very careful, I like being seen as the tough responsible kid. I would be deviated if they found out about this. but it still feels nice to wind down with these sort of things.

I guess my other interest involve a lot of art and such. I'm also very into science and physics, space, psychology, and all that jazz! I'm also currently in school.

I hope I can find people who are like me, who can answer questions, and maybe support me through my exploration. Also looking forward to making a few friends who actually understand all this!

OriginalT said:
hello, I'm OriginalT! Obviously, I'm new here! here's a little about me I guess.

I'm here mostly on basis of exploring myself and interacting with others like me. I've always had a fascination with pacifiers and even sucked my thumb until I was around 12. Slowly, i got more and more 'into' this community and someday I hope to try diapers, they seem really interesting and comfortable. I've also recently been enjoying the pleasures of being little and feeling small.
I still live with my parents, so I have to be very careful, I like being seen as the tough responsible kid. I would be deviated if they found out about this. but it still feels nice to wind down with these sort of things.

I guess my other interest involve a lot of art and such. I'm also very into science and physics, space, psychology, and all that jazz! I'm also currently in school.

I hope I can find people who are like me, who can answer questions, and maybe support me through my exploration. Also looking forward to making a few friends who actually understand all this!

Hi and welcome to the site. You wrote a good introduction. I'm sure you'll find that almost everyone here has similar interests, at least where being little and diapers are concerned. If you contribute in the many topics that come up, members will get to know you and you'll find some members close to your age which I believe you'll be better able to relate with.

There is a lot of information concerning regression and baby or little things discussed on ADISC. You should have no trouble exploring this sort of thing in greater depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back