So, the diaper adventure of a lifetime is happening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invidia

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
...if i can get a suitcase full of diapers etc to London, without my parents noticing.

I have been on this forum for almost two years, but i hated my username so i made a new account.

In a couple of weeks, I'm going by myself to London for a week. I plan to wear diapers from the moment I've passed airport security on the way there, until i leave the plane that takes me back home. I would use them for all their intended purposes whenever i felt the urge. It has taken a TON of thought, planning and researching to solve the many issues of making a trip like this while living with my parents. The only thing i haven't figured out 100% is if i will pack the diaper things in a separate bag (which mom and dad can't know about at all, because it would be suspicious with so much luggage), or if i will somehow fit diapers etc plus my other luggage in one huge bag.

I will attend an event the first two afternoons, go car spotting (for supercars) and go see some cool buildings and castles. I will probably do more activities, but those are the ones i have planned ATM.

I have ordered:
14 (one bag) Abena M4 (plastic)
21 (one bag) Tena slip active fit ultima (plastic)
6 Betterdry (plastic)
12 booster pads
3 bed guards
Barrier cream
2 pairs of plastic pants

I think i will buy things like plastic bags and wet wipes (for changing when out & about) when i get there. I've been fantasizing about this for years, and now it might actually happen. I've never worn for more than a day before... I could post updates on how my trip is going (like a diary i guess) in this thread if you're interested, just tell me in that case. Otherwise any wearing-related tips or general tips about London are very welcome :)

Apart from being an amazing experience, i just think it would be so cool to pull off a trip like this without anyone suspecting a thing, while living with my parents and all ;)

This would make a FANTASTIC blog/diary daily post! I would love to see something like that! Pleeeeeeeease do!

Luxuria said:
14 (one bag) Abena M4 (plastic)
21 (one bag) Tena slip active fit ultima (plastic)
6 Betterdry (plastic)
12 booster pads
3 bed guards
Barrier cream
2 pairs of plastic pants

Maybe get a new (huge) suitcase? That's going to take a lot of room, but it's lightweight. A second bag may cost extra (depending on who you're flying), but you can typically use more weight on international flights per bag. Plus, it's one less bag to deal with/get lost.

sounds ridiculously hard to pull off the way airports work these days, good luck with this.

I live and work in London, if you can't get the nappies/diapers in a case and on the plane I'd be quite happy to help get you what you need over here.

I have been on this forum for almost two years, but i hated my username so i made a new account.
Did you contact an admin before doing this?, creating multiple accounts has landed people getting banned on this site.

rennecfox said:
Did you contact an admin before doing this?, creating multiple accounts has landed people getting banned on this site.

This is true. You cannot have multiple accounts, so I hope you closed your other one. However, the whole thing was not necessary. You could have simply ​changed your username.

kerry said:
This is true. You cannot have multiple accounts, so I hope you closed your other one. However, the whole thing was not necessary. You could have simply ​changed your username.

Oops, i apparently confused this site with another one where you can't change your username. I will delete my previous one as soon as i get home from work (on break now)!

PuppyLover said:
This would make a FANTASTIC blog/diary daily post! I would love to see something like that! Pleeeeeeeease do!
Will do :)
cws3963 said:
Maybe get a new (huge) suitcase? That's going to take a lot of room, but it's lightweight. A second bag may cost extra (depending on who you're flying), but you can typically use more weight on international flights per bag. Plus, it's one less bag to deal with/get lost.
I probably will buy a suitcase just for the diapers. Hopefully i can buy it, hide it and bring it to the airport (or ship to london) without my parents noticing. One of the hardest parts of this whole thing...
HeronimusM said:
if you are staying at a hotel for the whole trip,

you could send your diapers to London...

good luck with your trip !
I've looked into this. IF someone (parents, friend, relative) insists on driving me to the airport at 4AM (plane leaves at 7AM) and i can't talk myself out of it, i will ship the suitcase instead of bringing it to the airport. I would have to know a few days before though, and i'd rather not do it cause it's rally expensive and i've already paid to check in an extra bag. A problem with doing this is that they would pick up the bag at either my moms or my dads (they're divorced), and my parents can't be home when that happens of course. My plan is to take a taxi to the airport so i can bring both bags without anyone seeing.
Forced said:
I live and work in London, if you can't get the nappies/diapers in a case and on the plane I'd be quite happy to help get you what you need over here.
Thats great! Thank you, i will PM you in that case:)

- - - Updated - - -

you can't pm him you have to wait 2 weeks and get certain number of posts.

You might be aware of the limited over-the-counter availability of adult diapers in the UK, but it might still be convenient to buy on arrival here. Nappies R Us stock a reasonable selection of both medical and ABDL brands, which you can order online and collect from their warehouse in Aylesbury, one hour by train from central London. I think that is about the closest OTC option that is ABDL aware. Or perhaps buy online for next-day delivery to the hotel?

As a 24/7 wearer in central London, the main thing that I find is not diaper-friendly about the city is the temperature of the tube (subway) network in peak summer. It's an efficient and quite enjoyable way to travel, but towards the end of the day some stations get hot enough to raise quite a sweat if you're thickly padded. FWIW I would choose a similar selection and quantity for a 1-week trip, basically one night-time and five day-time per day including the lighter / hybrid option for hotspots.

rennecfox said:
you can't pm him you have to wait 2 weeks and get certain number of posts.
Alright, i guess i'll find another way in that case.

Paxe said:
Nappies R Us stock a reasonable selection of both medical and ABDL brands, which you can order online and collect from their warehouse in Aylesbury, one hour by train from central London.

FWIW I would choose a similar selection and quantity for a 1-week trip, basically one night-time and five day-time per day including the lighter / hybrid option for hotspots.
That's a relief, i'll definately look into that if i can't get my things there. BTW both the diapers and the plastic pants shipped today, so i'll have all the things by the end of the week! Good thing i work nights and come home when my parents are asleep, otherwise i would never be able to get all that stuff in my room. Thats good to hear about the quantity, i've never worn for more than a day so it's not that easy to estimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back