how did you get into your first nappy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stebee666

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
In my introduction earlier to day someone said they would like to hear my insane path into nappies.

Mine started last year when me and my girlfriend were invited to a new year party and the theme was a kids party including vodka jelly and ice cream and pin the thingy on the donkey, after a bit of work my costume with a little help from my mum was a dark red velvet dress, white wool tights, and a tiara, been a crossdresser since the age of 8 wearing a dress is no issue at home.
sadly the tights were a tad small and didnt quite reach the crotch, my mum says if i wanted to win the £250 1st prize i should put a nappy on under the tights so that it shows when i sat down etc.
Party was great even though i came joint 3 rd with a 6'4" 20 stone white swan ballerina.
Anyway back to the bloody nappy, i had gone all night peeing normally, it wasnt till i was stood in a queue outside a Leeds club at 1am and -3 degrees, i was bursting, i said to my Gf if a taxi doesnt hurry up i will pee myself, her reply started a surreal night she said "you have a nappy on" i tried but i had to go so i decided to let it go and WOW what an amazing feeling, the warmth was superb i really loved it, the feeling of a nappy that was getting heavier was great, over the past few years i have worn leg braces, been fastened in a strait jacket and left in numorous positions all in the interest of a buzz but a very heavy wet nappy was so good i have had to repeat it on numerous occasions since, My family have supported me dressing as a girl quite often for over 18yr now i need to figure out will they support me wearing nappies, 24/7.
i have done lots of reading on the subject and thinking i really do want to be dependent so a bit more research and i think its time, the most i have lasted is 3 week and every day was more enjoyable than the last. So any help and advice on how things will go is more than welcome.

I do remember one of the first nappies I put on. I must of been about 6 or 7. I was staying at a family friends house. Me and her daughter were the same age. She wet the bed , usually because she drank a lot of juice before bed. She wore pull ups to bed usually. I was starting to wonder what wearing a nappy would feel like again. So with the mindset of an autistic six year old , I waited until everyone was fast asleep , and I crept into the bathroom. Fished out a used pull up from the dust bin in the bathroom and put it on. It felt great. It only lasted about 2 mins cos I took it off , for fear someone would wake up and find me. That's my story.

My first diaper was probably when i was 5 or 6 years old. I was supposed to be napping. Ended up sneaking one of my sisters diapers. Sure enough i got caught. I got many times between the age of 5 and 8.

Didnt wet my first diaper until i was about 13 or 14 though. My mom worked in the toddlers class at a daycare and me being a pyro she didnt trust me at home alone. Her boss agreed to let my stay there after school and during the summer for free. During the summer they would take the 6-13 age class on fieldtrips which once i turned 14 they stopped paying for me to go with them. So while they were out i'd have to hang out in the toddler class with my mom. One day during nap time she dosed off in her chair for a few minutes. I went over to the changing table and took a few pull ups and put them in my backpack. ( i know im horrible. Stealing diapers) when i got home i wet one of them.

First time i bought diapers it was when i was 16. I took my birthday money and walked 2 miles to a cvs and bought some goodnites. Ive never been so nervous buying anything. Adisc actually gave me the support to go do it. ( this was back before the 18+ rule.)

Nick24798 said:
I do remember one of the first nappies I put on. I must of been about 6 or 7. I was staying at a family friends house. Me and her daughter were the same age. She wet the bed , usually because she drank a lot of juice before bed. She wore pull ups to bed usually. I was starting to wonder what wearing a nappy would feel like again. So with the mindset of an autistic six year old , I waited until everyone was fast asleep , and I crept into the bathroom. Fished out a used pull up from the dust bin in the bathroom and put it on. It felt great. It only lasted about 2 mins cos I took it off , for fear someone would wake up and find me. That's my story.

Some of my friends are just like you.
I too feel strangely comforted by it. When I pee, wow; words can not express the feelings and release.
Maybe I am an Diaper Lover. Don't know yet. I use em for work but there is
NO shame in those who love em. They are very comfy like having a blanket on.

Agent66

I was 13 when I was taking an interest into diapers, but I couldn't get my hands on them until later. But there was this one time at that age where I stole a few depends from my grandparents by hiding them in my backpack and tried them on. I liked wearing them and decided to use them. I only went #1 in them because I didn't feel like cleaning up #2 and it would stink up my room.

One year later, I had severe diarrhea for a weekend and my dad buys me a pack of depends with tabs and some flushable wipes. He was at work after that so I had to change myself. Getting the tapes on was much harder back then.

Then, a week before graduation I bought a pack of depends; AU from Price Cutter and kept them hidden while using them.

I dont think you can call Depends "nappies," but if you do I wear them from time to time when I have an upset stomach, or a long car ride when my bladder may spring a leak without ready/immediate bathroom access

It's nice to see all the replies and know I wasn't the only kid 'stealthily' (pretty sure I was obvious) stealing diapers and pullups. I think my first one was when my grandma was living with us, I was maybe 7 or 8. She was incontinent, but refused to wear adult diapers so she'd buy cheaper kids ones (I think off brand dollar store pull ups) and cut them apart then tape them up into pads. So I'd steal a few out of the bag when no one was looking and wear them in my room.

This continued on for a while, I think the worst moment was when I tried to steal two by slipping them down my army surplus fatigue jacket (it had an opening in the lining) without realising the lining was not sealed to the bottom of the jacket. When I checked for them I realized they'd fallen out of my jacket in the doorway to the living room. D: so I didnt try to nab any after that, lol.

My experience was similar. When I was young I had to wear pullups and goodnites to bed. When my mom made me stop wearing I immediately started taking any diapers I could from relatives, friend's houses, etc. I'd mostly wear them to bed but would wear them in the day instead of underwear. Often they were baby sized diapers or pullups but sometimes goodnites. After I got caught a few times by the time I was 12 or so my mom told me she had found wet undies and diapers under my bed and agreed to let me wear goodnites again though lol.

When I got in my first diaper it was because I was just born and so the hospital put a diaper on me.

But when I was older and potty-trained, I was 17 and on vacation in Maine and left my motel to go on a walk, but I stopped somewhere and picked up a pack of boys Goodnites. I put one on and wet it before long.

My first diaper since being trained was in Texas, months after I was abused in 1st grade by my substitute teacher. I was allowed to take home a (size 6?) Diaper (I remember it being a name brand, but not specifically if it was Huggies or Pampers) that was lying about in my Violin teacher's house. I wore it on and off for about 2 weeks. That was when the tapes broke and I threw it away. So Sad...

I distincly remeber getting into my first disposable diaper at the age of 5 or so. It was a complete mystery and just appeared on me one day. Just kidding, I actually opened it up, and taped it on.

I didn't get into reusable cloth nappies until just a few years ago. I was looking for a diaper I could use for overnight side sleeping, which wouldn't leak on me all the time. I've since found a disposable diaper solution and don't really use nappies anymore (though I still have them for just in case).

Woow, soo many great memories! I remember buying some Pampers just to find out they didn't fit, but I still used them as pads until they leaked. Don't know why I took so long but after a couple of months I decided to face my fears. Drove to a convenience store a couple of blocks away from my house, and nervously asked where the diaper aisle was. TBH I wasn't a big fan of adult diapers when I wore them for the first time and it was kinda discouraging. But the next day I wet them and well... here I am now lol.

my first memory is age 5(1964). you know the plastic used to package toilet paper. I remember grabbing that and poking my feet into the bottom until they broke through and pulling it on me like plastic pants. My mom had a fit telling me to "take that off!" I can only imagine what was going through here mind. I did not revisit this until several years later when I started making diapers from plastic bags and paper towels. this was probably around age 10. I never thought to ever buy anything until I was out on my own in 1980. Then I would buy Pampers and would weld them onto a back sheet made from Glad white garbage bags. You could use a clothes iron and weld the two plastic sheets together. two large Pampers laid flat and lengthwise across a kitchen garbage bag were a perfect fit. Did that for a long time until Attends came on the market here (1990),

I remember finding my little brothers old nappies and plastic pants in an old cupboard. I sneaked them in to my room. Also finding his bibs an things.

I took diapers from the nursery at church. Eventually started taking the ones from the diaper pail before buying my own in college.

Parents kept the first ever nappy I was in after being born, discovered it as a young child (around 7-10 years old) obviously didn't fit but tried to. Good times.

WigglesThePup said:
Parents kept the first ever nappy I was in after being born, discovered it as a young child (around 7-10 years old) obviously didn't fit but tried to. Good times.

A disposable diaper? Guess I just never heard of parents taking a diaper off their newborn to save it as a keepsake.

They didn't have time to get a diaper on me when I was born, because I immediately shat on the hospital floor.

Kimba, I can relate to that. When the doctor pulled out of my mother and held me up, I peed on everyone around me just before the doctor was gonna say "it's a boy!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back