New Kidgets Nightime training pants xl pictures attached

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnimeDude892 said:
I wish theres a Family Dollar store in Oregon.
The closest ones are in Idaho, there are a bunch near I-84.

Daamn those look soo cute! The colors remind me a bit of Pampers, but definitely look like the good ol' Goodnites. Definitely getting some :D

I picked up some of these on the way back from work and WOW they're hard to find! (around here at least)

I went to 3 Family Dollars in 2 different towns to find these things. They were sold out in 2/3 of them. In the back of my mind I'm hoping that's because there's more ABDLs in the area but that's pushing my luck probably lol.

I'm in love with the designs. The current GoodNites just don't appeal to me because it feels like they're trying too hard to look like normal underwear. These actually do have babyish prints though and that's just fantastic. And at a bargain price to boot.

Have yet to try them. They're in the trunk of my car I'm waiting for my mom to fall asleep before I go get them.

Do these only sell at Family Dollar or can they be found at Dollar General too?

Paddedbossman said:
Do these only sell at Family Dollar or can they be found at Dollar General too?

They only sell them at family dollar....the DG nite pants L/XL are horrible if you have more than a 32 waist unfortunately

how much do they cost? I'd be willing to buy a pack from someone if they would be willing to do that.

Experiment626 said:
how much do they cost? I'd be willing to buy a pack from someone if they would be willing to do that.
From what I understand theyre a familydollar brand and seems for a 31 pack of the regular diaper you would have to spend around ~$6.50. Sadly cant find anything on the Nighttime which I would love to try myself but I would imagine the price range would be about the same.

that's very reasonable! I hope to find them on ebay one day before they become rare and expensive!

@rymnd
Thank you! I just had a nice, $8 diaper safari at Family Dollar. Thanks again for scouting these out -- I never would have thought of Family Dollar, or even knew it existed in my town.

GuybrushT said:
@rymnd
Thank you! I just had a nice, $8 diaper safari at Family Dollar. Thanks again for scouting these out -- I never would have thought of Family Dollar, or even knew it existed in my town.

Can you buy me pack? I really want to try them and there isn't a family dollar near me at all!

Experiment626 said:
Can you buy me pack? I really want to try them and there isn't a family dollar near me at all!

I am by trade a diaper dealer, so I will PM you. I would look for a little bit of money for the effort, so let's work that out.

GuybrushT said:
I am by trade a diaper dealer, so I will PM you. I would look for a little bit of money for the effort, so let's work that out.

Same here.

Well
I had to go to three family dollar stores to find one that had the l/xl size. $8 +tax for 12 pants. I just put one on and it fits. I have a 34" waist, and it fits comfortably. I generally like plastic backed diapers but it's kind of nice to have something to just throw on and go that is discreet. I may have to stock up before I head home.

It seems these are becoming pretty hard to find guys. So get them while you can!

My job takes me to several Family Dollar stores (scattered around south Texas) a week and At least half of the places I've gone have been sold out.

I wanted to get a pack today, but I was with my mom and sister. I wish that I could order them online.

This is rather ironic as I was in Modesto to go look at a puppy for my mom[we got him by the way] and there was a family dollar that I looked in and they didn't have the goodnites and on top of that they didn't even have self space for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back