Is it L/XL or XL?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rymnd View Post
    http://i66.tinypic.com/2rp71pt.jpg
    http://i66.tinypic.com/5wjkex.jpg
    http://tinypic.com/r/288026o/9

There made just like old goodnites! and by KCWW, double leak guard
    Thanks I'll be looking into those.
    Can they stand good loads?, just like the goodnites?

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Is it L/XL or XL?

The package in the picture says L/XL.

The design is cute though.

Yes they hold a full load , and i drank alch the whole time and made sure to pee alot. I love them, and there my fav new pullup. basically exactly like goodnites but more. I would call them neon, like the 80s or early 90,s. I bought 2 packs. They have plenty of stretch..

- - - Updated - - -

Yes they hold a full load , and i drank alch the whole time and made sure to pee alot. I love them, and there my fav new pullup. basically exactly like goodnites but more. I would call them neon, like the 80s or early 90,s. I bought 2 packs. They have plenty of stretch..There alot bigger than the kids in the picture on the bag.

Can you post a picture of the packaging?

Do they also have a size 7 in their Kidgets Lineup?

Where did you find them and can we get a picture unfolded

how do i do a picture unfolded, i see others have done it, I would like to post more but dont know how.
    I also have Krogers to compare but want the pictures unfolded as well

So far that i can tell, most of the major brand nightpants are all manufactured by KCWW. This includes
    CVS,Kroger,Family Dollar,Goodnites, All have the KCWW logo. And if you go online in news it says kimberly had a bad year so there in a push for new products.
    CVS will be the next with new designs...be on the look out....all of them have changed so far with the change of goodnites in march.
    But there are more changes coming, the stores here are out of xl goodnites and small/med have not been stocked at several major stores. This means something new is coming. !
    Every time they make changes there stock gets an interruption. I say around the end of july....thats normal. The double leg gather has been in all there products so far and all have had the same absorption as goodnites. For the most part!
    Last edited by thefurealfriends; 07-Jul-2017 at 11:32.

So wait, are those sitting next to l/xl goodnites? Because they look significantly larger in comparison. I'd like to get a pack, but I can't find them anywhere online. Are they new, or discontinued, and you found them at a thrift store or something?

Quote Originally Posted by SnowTrees View Post
    So wait, are those sitting next to l/xl goodnites? Because they look significantly larger in comparison. I'd like to get a pack, but I can't find them anywhere online. Are they new, or discontinued, and you found them at a thrift store or something?
    I'm sure it's the elastic pulling them, making them seem smaller, but one can always measures to make sure.