Status
Not open for further replies.

filthyboy

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur

I finally got diapers!!!!

when i got to the store, i went to the diaper section unfortunately the big ones where too expensive and i didn't have enough money so i got toddler buggies diapers 20 - 30 kg. it was nerve-racking and it took effort too get them off the shelves and give them to the front desk. I tried one method first by asking him where the diapers were. Except he did not know much english so i just said "I think I know where they are." after that I got my diapers and placed them up on the counter and bought them....

I am still trying to find a good spot cuz my mum go's through my stuff when I am not around

I thought a box would help

Thanks for ur help guys!!

A new box in your room would only invite suspicion. Try to find a spot that she doesn't check. You might even want to find a spot outside the house that you could hide them where NOBODY would look.

Now, I'm assuming you are over 18 and still living at home. This site is for 18+ only.

I can relate. During my teen years, the urge to wear was HUGE! I ended up riding my bike to the local walmart and bought a pack of underjams. I just barely fit in them and the sides tore after a while, but sliding that first one on was one of the most exciting moments i can remember. I had snuck out at 4 AM and was back by 5:30. Nobody was awake. I had been holding my urine for a while and after letting go and *ahem* "satisfying an urge," i went back to bed with a huge grin.

I ended up hiding the rest of my stash in a remote location, about 45 minutes away if i rode my bike. I had them stashed in a couple of gallon sized zip-lock bags under a bush in the desert. When i wanted one, i would simply take one and keep it in one of my pockets until i got home. If you have over-protective parents like i did as a teenager, take extreme measure to hide your fetish, unless you'd like to do some explaining. My parents were just making sure i wasn't doing drugs, but it would have been very awkward explaining why i had diapers in my room, let alone, wet ones.

umm yeah thanks :)

45 minutes, god your determined. I am less worried about my dad's 'humble home' as he basically never cleans It so it's messy as. But if he saw it he would flip his shit, so thanks for the advice. :)

filthyboy said:
umm yeah thanks :)

45 minutes, god your determined. I am less worried about my dad's 'humble home' as he basically never cleans It so it's messy as. But if he saw it he would flip his shit, so thanks for the advice. :)

How old are you?

unfortunately some parents just do not know when to stop micromanaging their kids and give them some privacy. It's alway a little sad for me to see this, as it's not fair to you. If I had to deal with this the first thing I would do is talk with them about it, find out if they claim to be willing to leave you alone. If they do, I'd test them on it. Use discrete things to indicate if drawers were opened etc. If tripped, confront them. Of they try to pull the "if you have nothing to hide then you won't mind my looking" card, ask them if it's okay for you to sift through their bedroom when they're gone. "hell no!" well then... so do you have something to hide, or do you want privacy the same as me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back