Any medical diapers good like abdl diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

podmuse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I’ve been a 24/7 wearer for about 7 months now. Because of this I’m practically incontinent and can’t hold long or at all sometimes. However out of the medical brands I tried I haven’t liked as much. I’ve tried Tranquility ATNs, Abena M4, and North Shore supreme. The tranquility leaks after 2 wettings on me and the Abena padding was so stiff and clumped really easily. However the abdl brands have been much better and hold up to 5 wettings without leaks. And are really comfortable wet or dry. I’m more of a DL than a AB so prints to me don’t really matter even though I do like them. I’m just curious if there is a similar product that’s a medical brand i could switch around in?

I've heard Forsite AM:pM are a clone of comficares, which was the shell for the first generation of crinklz. There is also the abu simple, which is plain white. They both hold approx 5000ml and are thick. Surely worth a try!

Due to a severe overactive bladder, I'm incontinent too (urge incontinence). For me, the best "non-ABDL" adult diaper is without a doubt the Beesana Superslip from Meditrade (a german brand I guess), especially the model called "Classic" : good absorbency, really comfortable even if it's quite bulky. What's more, the plastic outer-layer is very effective against leaks..and it's really cheap, too! Without contest the best medical diaper I've ever tried :)
https://www.saveexpress.de/de/inkontinenz-einweg/windeln-pants-diapers/beesana-windeln/slip-packungbag/2605/beesana-superslip-classic-gr.3-large-plus-weiss-oder-gruen-20er-packung?c=2543

My go to for bed wetting outside ABU or rearz is Abena L4. They are affordable Light weight They hold Everything I can expell in a night and they are quiet and discrete for public changing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Confidry 24/7 are pretty heavy. secure xplus briefs are the bambino diapers medically marketed.

rennecfox said:
Confidry 24/7 are pretty heavy. secure xplus briefs are the bambino diapers medically marketed.

I would second the confidry as one of the best medical diapers for the DL. The only issue I have with them is they clump and pile the sap up in the crotch pretty bad if you're active when wet. Outstanding for overnight though.

Third for confidry as well. When properly sized they don't clump up on me much at all. Very absorbent and trustworthy to not leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back