Worst diaper you've ever tried!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLMelissa said:
Biggest regret of mine was Molicare Super Plus, they don't fit me like anything else, and they are just garbage to me, even though I like the color. I know most won't agree with me, but I will stick with ABU and Rearz

Oh I agree!

Holy quote's batman!

DLMelissa said:
Biggest regret of mine was Molicare Super Plus, they don't fit me like anything else, and they are just garbage to me, even though I like the color. I know most won't agree with me, but I will stick with ABU and Rearz
Thanks DLMellissa for saving me wasted $$ on diapers that won't work!

12srepaid said:
TotalDry X Briefs

I was looking into these and honestly they looked uncomfortable, even the model
wearing them on the official site was not having a good time at all.

JustinDB87 said:
The Assurance Walmart brand. Only diaper I've tried that was worse than Depends.

Yeah Justin the assurance ones are horrible even at max absorbing protection.
airline2 said:
For me it would have to store brand briefs or depends. The tranquility ATN is up there too.

Airliner2, I can't fully agree with ya here as I have had some good and some bad at the big box stores. Assurance is some of the BAD and well ironically some rite-aid and CVS ones are actually taking a beating and holding up.
What I will note is about 75% of what's at those stores is well you guess it.. crap, but NOT all of the stuff in stock is worthless. Ya just got to do the babywork. Figure out what are you must haves and deal-breakers before going in ya know like a tactical plan: Look,Research,Try em and finally GRAB the good ones!

Last edited:
I haven't had to deal with any particularly uncomfortable diapers, but the worst ones I have tried fall under the Depends brand. The first diapers I tried were the Depend pull-ups, and I quickly found out that they hold very little and leak easily. Their "maximum absorbency" fitted briefs aren't much better. Like many AB/DL people in the US, I started out with what I could find in brick-and-mortar stores, and learned that one has to shop online for quality diapers.

I'm going to go with Depends and Walgreens Certainty. But! Before any defenders of those diapers get too offended: I didn't exactly hate either of them. Rather, they simply did nothing for the fetishy part of me that needs to feel babyish when in diapers. (I also realize that "babyish" is infinitely nuanced here on ADISC, too. My own definitions are far from universal!)

Cottontail said:
I'm going to go with Depends and Walgreens Certainty. But! Before any defenders of those diapers get too offended: I didn't exactly hate either of them. Rather, they simply did nothing for the fetishy part of me that needs to feel babyish when in diapers. (I also realize that "babyish" is infinitely nuanced here on ADISC, too. My own definitions are far from universal!)

No worries!

The Walgreens Certainty are also horrible in terms of comfort for day to day wear and I don't mean active, I mean simple
walking around and these suckers dislodged on me 3 times. It drove me nuts!

Agent66

The worst diaper I tried was depends; underwear for women. I got two classes packs at an auction but it had "moderate" absorbency. They can't even hold a single wetting, there will be a puddle in my carpet. They also feel loose which increases the amount of leakage (the pack says "up to 64 inches" and I have a 42 in waist). All the other depends products are okay if you can't order online.

I'd tie this product with Assurance. I bought one pack from Walmart and hated them. Most of their products are just pull ups that feel more spandex than diapers (even more so than depends). I tried wetting them and more than half of them would leak. Messing them was even worse because my crap would go anywhere but the cotton-like area. I had on messing where my feces went up my shirt and down my pants. I had to shower after that and wash my clothes. The packs are only $8, but I think they should cost way less.

I have to say that Nightingale tranquility all of them and most of the cloth backed suck some for absorbency some for the fact that the tabs come loose and leak

Tranquility ATNs. For occasional use and the cheap price, they were OK. However, I stopped buying them after I put a finger right through the plastic with little force. I had wet, so it was sagging a little, and went to re-adjust. Finger went through, and immediately the entire diaper just fell apart. It was a nightmare cleaning up all the urine soaked intestines of the diaper. I thought for the longest time that I had just been clumsy with the diaper, but after trying some products from ABU I can tell you the ATN plastic shell was a joke.

some diapers the out covers a very thin and have gotten thinner over time
probably as a cost cutting measure

assurance, abina and kmart

Boots Staydry pullup pants.
Although oddly I'm loving the Tena Lady Pants Night

Typical drug store brand: "Depends". And right next to that, hospital "Wings". Golly they just can't hold much!

I can't remember what line they were, but I'd ordered a sample of a tena pull up, they were awful. Then, of course there's depends, the other generic store brand diapers, and I was pretty sad when I tried tykables, they were really absorbent, but the fit was really bad

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Depends Fitted Briefs Normal. I'm a heavy wetter who wears thick diapers, and Normals are not much better to me than actual panties.

BetterDry are the worst.

New Tena pants are a disgrace. Feel like paper toweling tissues and absorb the same. Completely rubbish even wrote them emails. No response.

McKesson, McKesson, and McKesson.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

The worst and only diaper that I have tried to date is/are Depends, which in reality seem to only be for tbose who have more control over their bladders, or at least who may have a slip and pee a little bit, not a bladder full of urine...

I made that mistake when I tried a bladderfull into it; began leaking everywhere...

- - - Updated - - -

MailCat581 said:
I have to say the worst diapers I have ever worn are Tranquility ATN's, Goodnites, Depends, Wings (which is what the hospital first gave me when I was first diagnosed as incontinent from the abuse I sustained from a predator), and medline briefs (the new hospital diapers). When I could still fit in them from time to time my grandparents would get me some cheap baby diapers (off brands not Pampers), Those are some of the worst ones on my list because of one reason: Leaks. I would get them put on properly but somehow or another the diaper would end up leaking.

I'd say that anything depends or store brand that I've tried is tied for "worst". I risked ordering online even knowing what would have happened if I was caught I was so turned off by leaks from store brand diapers and depends.

Off Topic: Hopefully you're ok and that predator is either dead or rotting in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back