Status
Not open for further replies.

feetintrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I'm new to this forum, but have been into age play for a good few years. I'm reading with interest about the rituals and scenes (such as spanking) many of you do, but I'm wondering if others enjoy blindfolding as much as I do. I haven't seen much discussion about it, but it often happens in my scenes. When I'm playing a child, my carer might blindfold me for the following reasons:
1. Before surprise outings or presents, to build suspense.
2. For timeout, so I can think about my doings without being distracted.
3. If my carer wants to be naked, such as for sunbathing or showering.
4. So I can be in the same room while my presents are wrapped.
5. For sensory activities, such as feel and guess what this object is, or to test my directional hearing.
6. Easter egg hunt - I always have to hunt without being able to see.
Usually I am not allowed to put my own blindfold on, and I can expect to be spanked soundly if I peep.

Does blindfolding come into your scenes?

Oh wow, what great uses for a blindfold. It sounds like you have lots of fun! I can't say that I have used a blindfold with a little but certainly have with other forms of play. You have given me some ideas for more fun with littles, so thanks for that. It may serve you well to write an introduction thread but I will take this opportunity to say hi and welcome. Look forward to getting to know you.

Never thought about being blindfolded when regesed but it appeals to me as I can see how you would become more reliant on your caregiver.

Well something to chat to Iassc about to night.

Thank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back