Not open for further replies.

filthyboy

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Im planning to get diapers tomorrow, pull ups, we have a local store near by/
i just need some tips to get me going

Plan: I live about a kilometre from the place so i have to walk, i have a dog so ill take her for a walk. i am going to bring a bag with my water bottle and say to my mother that i am going for long walk so ill need a bag too hold my water bottle. I will then enter the store buy the pull ups (try not too look at the shop owner b/c it will be awkward) then take my pulls get rid of the unwrapping chuck it in the bin and get all the pull ups and put them in my bag. I will then sneak past the back of the house and enter there, i will then put the pulls ups in my actual bed. and then mission complete.

i think it will be good too put it in my bed cuz my mum, does check my room when I am not around, so in the actual bed would be good

any suggestions?

Just one suggestion. You may find it better to keep the pull-ups in the packaging, since they're compressed in there. Removing them will increase their volume and make it more difficult to store them in the bag.

-RMS

thanks mate, i'll keep that in mind

Why do you have to tell your mother the reason you are taking a bag with you? Simplify this. Do everyting you have said without proclaiming your need to quench your thirst when walking the dog. Just seems an odd thing to explain to someone amd may raise suspicion.

you're an adult (presumably), why exactly would your mother be searching through your belongings, have you given her a reason to distrust you?

my mother is one of those people who are overprotective , so she likes sneaking in my room. In her eyes she in a sense 'distrusts me'. When I am not around she has a tiny little look around in my draws and cupboards

Mother faith reply:

That does seem suspicious, should i just get a bag without explaining that 'I need a bag.'

- - - Updated - - -

Without a bag I can be seen by others holding diapers and it would be incredibly awkward, So I am going to need a 'bag' to have It safe away where no one can see it.

filthyboy said:
my mother is one of those people who are overprotective , so she likes sneaking in my room. In her eyes she in a sense 'distrusts me'. When I am not around she has a tiny little look around in my draws and cupboards

Mother faith reply:

That does seem suspicious, should i just get a bag without explaining that 'I need a bag.'

- - - Updated - - -

Without a bag I can be seen by others holding diapers and it would be incredibly awkward, So I am going to need a 'bag' to have It safe away where no one can see it.

Can you not put a thick plastic bag in your pocket? Or get a bag at the store? You also said in an other thread 'people around your age'. How old are you exactly?

No one will even care what your carrying back from the store.

MotherFaith said:
How old are you exactly?
I don't think you're the only one wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back