• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I am Welcomed to this fourm

Status
Not open for further replies.

filthyboy

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I am already loving this forum
1. i get to express my sexual fetish
2. moo is a nice owner, telling me the rules and stuff
3. general to no hate
4. no haters

anyways that at the side.
I am glad to be a proud new member of the adisc community and will do and help the community (that sounded wrong :) ) anyways..........

My name is Luke I live in QLD Australia. The weather is nice here, i go to a great school and get a good education. i want to be a scientist in future, i have a plan to study various science topics in uni for a while get a good job for a couple of years and come back to uni (Maybe.) I hope for a great future on this forum and i am sure everyone is nice.

so hello! and i am more than happy to meet new people on this forum

Hi Luke,
Welcome to the group. That's a good introduction but how about things like hobbies and interests. The more you open up about yourself the more chances are that members will find they have things in common with you.

As for your first 4 points, 3 is a good general rule for all members and rule 4 is a no-no on ADISC anyway and the moderators will come down down on people who express that sort of thing.

That doesn't mean that everything is all light and sweetness, with so many members it's difficult not to get very different opinions on the same subject, so some of the threads can be pretty lively, but it's normally done in a fairly friendly fashion. So find a forum or 3 that you like and dive in and enjoy your stay with us.

Last edited:
Thanks pcbaby hehe

/ \
| 6.6 |
( _ )
.-'---'-.
/ . . \
_/ /| , |\ \_
(__/{`"==="`}\__)
/\_ _/\
_| /`"`\ |_
jgs ( \ / \ / )
\_/ \_/

thats supposed to be a cute baby :p

Hey Luke! Awesome intro -- welcome to the site! :-D

No haters here -- they all get a good :eek:tkspanking: and sent straight to :bedtime: !

And moo's a legend! A very wise and mysterious cyber cow. Some say he's the reincarnation of a Hindu god; others claim he's a utopian cyber-rebel from a distant planet. Perhaps we'll never know.

filthyboy said:
My name is Luke I live in QLD Australia.

I don't know why, but that instantly reminded me of a great pop tune a few years back!

I'm Luke. I'm five, and my dad's Bruce Lee.
Drives me round in his JCB.

[video=youtube;kmijcOUdjMU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmijcOUdjMU[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

filthyboy said:
/ \
| 6.6 |
( _ )
.-'---'-.
/ . . \
_/ /| , |\ \_
(__/{`"==="`}\__)
/\_ _/\
_| /`"`\ |_
jgs ( \ / \ / )
\_/ \_/

thats supposed to be a cute baby :p

If it's ASCII art, try wrapping it in CODE tags. i.e. put [ CODE ] at the start and [ /CODE ] at the end (without the spaces before/after the square brackets).

Welcome to the boards. I hope you can feel at home here. Look forward to some fun discussions.

I didn't notice it change like from baby to A strange terrestrial alien. Where did you find that song lol itz cute. btw nice anime profile pic

Valhalla:
I already am thank you

Welcome on Board. I hope you can feel good here.

Hi Luke. It's a pleasure to welcome you and I'm pleased to hear that you're finding our community so helpful and supportive. We try to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back