Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many of you are super well-liked?

Default How many of you are super well-liked?

Like if it got out that you are ABDL, people would be shocked. I'm talking life of the party people. Not that most of you aren't cool, but I think we all know a lot of people here aren't super social.

So oddly enough I never considered myself popular in high school, even though everyone knew me they didn't know me.(I know, cliché)... I think now that I graduated I can see that I was a pretty popular and well liked student, and continue to be a well liked and 'popular' person, but I think its more to do with charisma and just how a person feels in a social situation. I took like 5 years of theater, film, speech and debate classes which, thanks to a great teacher, literally removed any amount of shyness I had. After going through that hole public presentation stuff just made me more confident in social situations.

That said, to answer your question, I would hate for it to become public knowledge because people who don't understand or don't care to understand wont accept. But with that, I would rather suffer coming out than being outed honestly. Especially if its blackmail, If someone was blackmailing me for my kink or fetish I'd just admit the truth and rob that person of any power over me. A fetish isn't a crime.

I think I would be popular if I allowed myself to be. That's an introverts nightmare, though, so I pretty much keep a lid on it.

If I allowed and courted popularity, would my sycophants be shocked by my diaper side? Initially, but then they'd realize it's not that much stranger than some of the other things I do.

I can manage to "blend in" when necessary, but being the introvert that I am, I am not trying to attract any kind of popular following. As for my interest in diapers, I keep that to myself; I can find no reason why I need to let others know about it.

I don't think people would be too surprised I were an ABDL seeing as I am quite a childlike (not necessarily childish) and colorful adult. And it's no secret that I love stickers, stuffed animals, and other toys. But it's not exactly something I'd be super open about either.

I mean, I do take a stuffed tiger named Theodore to work with me lol. He's actually a stuffie I hollowed out to turn into a bag. Very nifty. Since I travel a lot for work, he keeps me company on long drives. And when I arrive on site, he serves as a decoy for my things. People are less likely to break into a car if they see what looks like a normal stuffed animal vs a handbag. At least that's my point of view. I recently made another stuffie bag for my travel essentials as well. A puppy who is appropriately named "Rover" but I digress.

Was never really popular or anything but I always had a small circle of friends. Have lately been becoming more social. Not exactly my cup of tea as an introvert but I never really had any issues making new friends or anything either.

I think I'm reasonably popular. I'm a well know musician in my area and a church, choir conductor. We have to be somewhat outgoing in order to lead groups of people. I also was the keyboardist for a well know rock band.

I was reasonably popular in high school. I dated a girl who was on the student council and I had close friends on the football team. Sounds like a reference to the TV show, Riverdale.

I was well known in my college, but we only had 400 students.

No disrespect to the OP's curious question yet, this seems like a bit of a sucker question (you'll also notice, that I'm attempting to answer it)...

I don't know about "life of the party" per-si however, I'm generally regarded as quite entertaining (perhaps, they're not, laughing with me?)...

The people, that I am in confidence and, a fair-deal of endearment to; might well raise an eyebrow yet, I doubt, they would be either shocked nor, horrified...

I am curiously quite sociable and, selectively or discerningly, social... I light-up with people who are simultaneously, emotionally and intellectually cognizant and interactive... those of this composition, tend to reciprocate accordingly...

TL;DR: The people that matter to me on that personal of a level - wouldn't give two-hoots...

Not going to worry the remainder...

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    No disrespect to the OP's curious question yet, this seems like a bit of a sucker question (you'll also notice, that I'm attempting to answer it)...

I don't know about "life of the party" per-si however, I'm generally regarded as quite entertaining (perhaps, they're not, laughing with me?)...

The people, that I am in confidence and, a fair-deal of endearment to; might well raise an eyebrow yet, I doubt, they would be either shocked nor, horrified...

I am curiously quite sociable and, selectively or discerningly, social... I light-up with people who are simultaneously, emotionally and intellectually cognizant and interactive... those of this composition, tend to reciprocate accordingly...

TL;DR: The people that matter to me on that personal of a level - wouldn't give two-hoots...

Not going to worry the remainder...
    well i know how to respond to this;
    Marka is sure the life of my party, and has been for years. she lights me right up.
    but then i can be a bit of a dud at times.......

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    well i know how to respond to this;
    Marka is sure the life of my party, and has been for years. she lights me right up.
    but then i can be a bit of a dud at times.......
    In the spirit of this upcoming, US of A's (which I long to be proud of, again)... Independence Day...

You're not a 'dud' if, you don't get a bang when, it's not your fuse, that's being lit... {bu-dum-tshh} *I'm here all week folks*

PSA: Keep it safe and sane, kids! Who doesn't love to blow shit up, every now and again yet; that should never include anyone's eyes, fingers, toes, etc (or torching the place down)! If you can't pass an alcohol breathalyzer, to drive a vehicle; don't light anything with a fuse!

Now, back to the OP's thread...

Are you kidding me. I'm an introvert and tend to take things analytically and straight to the point. I'm about the least popular person around.

Interestingly I kind of doubt it would have much of an impact if it got out or my work found out I was abdl.