Status
Not open for further replies.

RJDodger

Resident Malamute
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Title says it all. Tena Slip Maxi is now available through ABU in US and Canada. Shipping starts July 6th (next Tuesday). Pricing as follows:

Case of 3 Packs: $79.99 USD
Pack of 24 (S/M): $31.99 USD
Pack of 22 (L): $31.99 USD

It's not April ABU.

Weird for the company that has not only the best Diapers on the market but also strives to expand and upgrade their line to now incorporate cheap crap medical Diapers into their range from a company that has a proven track record of shrinkflation.

Obviously I don't need to buy them and won't but I hope it won't be the new trend for them to keep adding junk... I remember Bambino did something similar years ago.

Argent said:
It's not April ABU.

Weird for the company that has not only the best Diapers on the market but also strives to expand and upgrade their line to now incorporate cheap crap medical Diapers into their range from a company that has a proven track record of shrinkflation.

Obviously I don't need to buy them and won't but I hope it won't be the new trend for them to keep adding junk... I remember Bambino did something similar years ago.
So much anger....

I actually like these, actually wearing one now....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Yes me too.
I have been ordering them from England on Ebay. So this is good news for me. They work well for me. I like them for daytime and sometimes for nights when I will be up early. Very comfy and fit well.

Argent said:
It's not April ABU.

Why so angry at that? The reason why ABU did it because there is demand for these as I heard from other wearers that these are pretty good. I ordered a pack. We will see how good they are.

I just finished a bag.They're "ok"...They "breathable" sides-so no side-sleeping. They ARE comfortable but too thin in my case. For me, they're good for maybe 2 wettings; so unless I'm living in a care facility getting changed every 2 hours, I won't buy again.

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

If they are selling the same ones I get from England, they don't have breathable side. They are full plastic backed.

A lot of people were really bummed when Tina USA discontinued them so it seems great that those people will affordably be able to buy them now and get them much quicker than buying from overseas.

are those the TSM plastic though? I thought those were scheduled to be discontinued? They're actually pretty good.

MailCat581 said:
Last time I checked; this was a limited time promo. I would hope that they continue to carry them because this is one diaper that I have on my "to try" list.

Where do you get this from? They're doing a 4th of July promotional sale (which doesn't include Tenas), but neither their product page nor any of their emails since the announcement have said they're only selling for a limited time.

I don't believe these are a limited time offer. Nothing suggests that on their email or webpage.

These are not the breathable sided ones. Those were the design immediately following the so loved Tena Slip Maxi, but they had so many complaints they made it fully plastic. The main feature they lack from the Tena Slip Maxi are the tape zone in the front. I haven't tried this edition yet, but from what I understand they are not as good as the Tena Slip Maxi, but pretty close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back