Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I spent a full day in diapers. For the people who don't know. I've been under a large amount of stress and worry. Since I took over for my boss, I've been just consumed with work. I could my only day off to diaper up and I diapered up for the whole day. I used them and wet till the diaper was close to leaking. It was extremely satisfying. I feel better than even my normal self. I got to rest and I think I found the perfect daytime diapers.

Glad it helped.

Sometimes it's necessary to just get away from adulthood for a day.

What diaper was you using?

I started with a BareBums (6 hours) and changed into a Lil Paws. (This one didn't last long about an hour) and the last few were Space

Awesome glad you got to have some fun in diapers

I found out that if I went 24/7 I would need a ton of diapers. I soaked those diapers so fast that I just had to wear longer in a soaked diaper to feel like I got my money worth on that one diaper. I think I need some where between 7 to 8 diapers a day

KryanAshford said:
I found out that if I went 24/7 I would need a ton of diapers. I soaked those diapers so fast that I just had to wear longer in a soaked diaper to feel like I got my money worth on that one diaper. I think I need some where between 7 to 8 diapers a day

Whoa? Just how much and how often are you wetting? I've never had to change out of a premium diaper quicker than 4 hours and I was drinking lots of fluids. So 7 to 8 for a day shocks me greatly.

That sounds like every day to me--I wear 24/7.

I drink maybe I higher amount that a normal person, but my body usually burns off all food and drink in a short time. I eat like 6 times a day or I feel sluggish and weak.

I think 7 diapers a day is what I would go though if I were to go 24/7

KryanAshford said:
I started with a BareBums (6 hours) and changed into a Lil Paws. (This one didn't last long about an hour) and the last few were Space

That's impressive to blow through a paws in an hour...

I've been wearing since Saturday night, and I'm free and clear to keep going till Wednesday morning when I go back to work, pure bliss, rocking the kiddos diapers... they fit perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back