Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best website for meeting others into this

Question Best website for meeting others into this

There might be other threads about this but, i want to meet others into diapers and or pants wetting and this is clearly not the place, not a fan of abdl match because they charge and not a fan of fetlife, does anyone have any other recommendations?

I get all my meets from fet so do not have anything to recommend but I do remember some other site called diaper mates or something. May I ask why you are not a fan of fet?

Diaper-bois.com. It's a site for gay diaper guys, but there are some straight ones on there too.

Interested in meet up sites that are free too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May i ask why you don't like fetlife? I was thinking about making an account there...

I just don't like when you sign up that you have to use your cell phone number to activate the account, not keen on that

I would check out kwink.com or diapermates.com . Hopefully you can find yourself a good match. I'm still looking myself too. I am going to be moving away from my mom's place in two weeks so I'll be free to be as little as I want to be! (providing I have the time to do so working 12 hour shifts)

I've meet all my little friends on fet by signing up for groups in my area and going to munches. Fet has really helped me because I can scan through peoples profiles and see if there nuts or not, also helps to find out if they have the same interests as me. I have met and hung out with and became close with 8 people thanks to fet.

I've had luck on kwink found someone I considered a friend. Not many are active in the abdl group. If your interested in a pro mommy there are several who list on there. As with all sites watch out for scammers.