Babycation!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommycombs

Est. Contributor
My wife knows very well of my deep rooted ABDL side and she knows that sometimes I just need personal time to decompress. We all benefit from the occasional solitary vacation. So every summer, my wife takes the kids on a week-long trip. Without me. We are both 100% cool with this arrangement as I do go with the family on other outings. But every years, I get some alone time.

So today is the first day of my weeklong babycation! Got a whole case of ABU diapers in today and I am feeling happy and comfortable.

Amazing how once you let go of the pointless shame, your attitude improves and you become content with who you are. It's like I've reawakened a long slumbering old piece of myself that, once upon a time, was my constant comfort and security. My brain seems to celebrate, "Yes! I'm me again!".

Tommycombs said:
My wife knows very well of my deep rooted ABDL side and she knows that sometimes I just need personal time to decompress. We all benefit from the occasional solitary vacation. So every summer, my wife takes the kids on a week-long trip. Without me. We are both 100% cool with this arrangement as I do go with the family on other outings. But every years, I get some alone time.

So today is the first day of my weeklong babycation! Got a whole case of ABU diapers in today and I am feeling happy and comfortable.

Amazing how once you let go of the pointless shame, your attitude improves and you become content with who you are. It's like I've reawakened a long slumbering old piece of myself that, once upon a time, was my constant comfort and security. My brain seems to celebrate, "Yes! I'm me again!".

I used to have these when the family and I were younger. My wife would take the kids and drive to Florida to visit with her parents and I'd have the house to my own for a week. Sometimes I was still working but I had the nights and weekends. I'd cook steak on the grill, eat Bryers peach ice cream and wear diapers to my heart's content. Though it doesn't sound very babyish, I'd watch scary horror movies well into the night.

Now I'll announce to my wife that I'm having a baby day and she knows I'm diapered. It's nice to be accepted by the other half.

It's these rare moments of bliss that just completely obliterate my anxieties and fears. My dark side, that ugly, mean spirit that denounces my ABDL life disappears and my mind is peaceful and quiet. What's really strange is how the feelings I get in them are so familiar in a really ancient way. I have no memories of it, but the sensations I get feel like my old, extinguished younger spirit being allowed to be free again. So cathartic.

And oddly, I'm a huge horror movie fan. That's what my therapist thought was so odd. I'm sensitive to an extreme but I have no problem throwing Event Horizon back in the bluray player for another gory trip to Neptune space.

My baby time is usually after the kids have gone to bed. I get to completely decompress.

Now with the scary horror films I'm a huge fan, I'll throw on Event Horizon (love that movie) Saw, Ring, Rings 2, the Grudge.

But I make time to be little, and to have that special time. And it helps release the tension of the day.

I just had a week long lone time, so yeah it turned into a bit of a babycation... exited to join Mommy for a joint vacation this week!

I posted a bit about my time alone in my blog... ^///^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back