Interesting comment by a coworker

Status
Not open for further replies.

theb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The other day, a coworker of mine posted a throwback picture of her in a Halloween costume that involved her wearing a diaper. I joked around with her about it and she said she was "just curious and wanted to wear an adult diaper". I overheard her say to another coworker that it was actually really comfortable and that she liked it which surprised me. A part of me wants to see if she was joking about everything she said, but another part of me wants to let it go for fear of ruining my reputation at work. I just thought it was very interesting she made those comments.

If I were you I'd just test the waters. Like say something along the lines I'm curious too. If you get a weird response then you can easily back out and say just kidding. If she's agreeable then keep talking diapers just in a nonchalant way. Don't want to come on too strong if she's an open minded person just not really into diapers like that. Good luck!

I would trust your gut feeling. Since this is at the workplace, I would always protect the job security aspect of all of this.

Depending on how long its been since the comment, it might be a bit strange to pick it up, definitely tread carefully before blurting it out.

In this case, i'd rather be caught wearing a diaper from that same co-worker than just start randomly discussing them wearing an old Halloween costume primary focusing the conversation on the diaper itself, that seems a little more creepy / embarrassing to me. Either way its an awkward conversation and I would say, trust your gut feeling and let it pass.

pampers4U said:
In this case, i'd rather be caught wearing a diaper from that same co-worker than just start randomly discussing them wearing an old Halloween costume primary focusing the conversation on the diaper itself, that seems a little more creepy / embarrassing to me. Either way its an awkward conversation and I would say, trust your gut feeling and let it pass.

I agree with this. As crazy awesome it was for you to hear her say that, I think it would be too weird to bring that topic up to her AGAIN. Rule of thumb: whenever someone recalls something you said/did out of the blue, it makes it embarrassingly obvious that they're interested in that. Especially with something like this (adults wearing diapers)

I would let it go. A job is much too important to risk for what little gain that you would receive.

I agree... be like Elsa and "let it go!"

Besides, it's just inappropriate to be asking about the personal lives and private interests of your co-workers in general. Think about how grossesed out and creeped you might feel if some other guy at work came up to you and started prying and asking, "I couldn't help but notice that you were really interested in so-and-so's Halloween costume..."

Hey I don't know, the other night out at dinner my mom proceeded to talk about my potty training failures and then said, "I know someone loves his diapers" and pointed at me at the same time. And laughed. Probably meant nothing but I was fucking red in the face.

My mother was like that. A spoiled brat who was preoccupied with putting everybody down due to her own lack of self-esteem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back