Underoos and nappies for adults, new brand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skivvies

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Hey all, I got 'told off' by MOO the other day (quite rightly so) for commercial posting as I was not registered on ADISC as a REP. I am now registered as a Rep, but will try to limit my commercial postings! I am a diaper / nappy wearer and INF myself and have followed the group posts for some time, so for me while the business I have started obviously does have a commercial aspect, making money is not its absolute goal. The reason I started Funderoos was that when looking for products online myself I have been disappointed. There are just not a whole lot of internet shops out there that cater specifically for the AB/DL/IC community, and I wanted to change that. There will be lots of exciting products at our site, Underoos, Nappies/Diapers, Pull-ups etc in adult sizes, and also ones you can make your own by uploading a design you would like printed. We ship worldwide at minimal cost and will offer ADISC members a rolling 20% discount. SO THIS WILL BE MY LAST COMMERCIAL POST for a while, and I will just enjoy joining in with all the posts in the meantime. Please register for your 20% off ADISC discount at funderoos.co.uk (site preview open now at that URL) and we will notify you when the store opens in a couple of weeks. Thanks all :) Skivvies [Funderoos Rick]

Marka said:
My friend,

Though it seems that you have bounced up, quite proper from, your apparent issues here...

I hope that my concerns for your product and, subsequent advertisement (the website you've included); don't become prophetic, in your potential peril with USA and/or International, trade-mark and, copyright attorneys!

In example and, if memory serves me correctly (it seldom does); a marketed AB/DL product perhaps, named "Snuggies"... may have been put out of operations for the comparable name of, a Kimberly-Clark product line, named 'Huggies' (diapers and other products)...
-Marka

Snuggies wasn't put out of business. They changed the brand name from 'Snuggies' to Tykables.

Marka said:
I hope that my concerns for your product and, subsequent advertisement (the website you've included); don't become prophetic, in your potential peril with USA and/or International, trade-mark and, copyright attorneys!

In example and, if memory serves me correctly (it seldom does); a marketed AB/DL product perhaps, named "Snuggies"... may have been put out of operations for the comparable name of, a Kimberly-Clark product line, named 'Huggies' (diapers and other products)...

Snuggies didn't go out of business, but they did run into issues with their copyright, leading to rebranding as Tykables : http://ttabvue.uspto.gov/ttabvue/v?pno=91220801&pty=OPP&eno=1

skivvies said:
Hey all, I got 'told off' by MOO the other day (quite rightly so) for commercial posting as I was not registered on ADISC as a REP. I am now registered as a Rep, but will try to limit my commercial postings! I am a diaper / nappy wearer and INF myself and have followed the group posts for some time, so for me while the business I have started obviously does have a commercial aspect, making money is not its absolute goal. The reason I started Funderoos was that when looking for products online myself I have been disappointed. There are just not a whole lot of internet shops out there that cater specifically for the AB/DL/IC community, and I wanted to change that. There will be lots of exciting products at our site, Underoos, Nappies/Diapers, Pull-ups etc in adult sizes, and also ones you can make your own by uploading a design you would like printed. We ship worldwide at minimal cost and will offer ADISC members a rolling 20% discount. SO THIS WILL BE MY LAST COMMERCIAL POST for a while, and I will just enjoy joining in with all the posts in the meantime. Please register for your 20% off ADISC discount at funderoos.co.uk (site preview open now at that URL) and we will notify you when the store opens in a couple of weeks. Thanks all :) Skivvies [Funderoos Rick]

I'm not sure who designed your website, but there's lots of content that has placeholders and, frankly, the design overall looks more like the late 1990s. I'm glad the auto-play music is gone - that's definitely an improvement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back