• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjlbt

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hello, I am from Canada and suffer from incontinence due to nerve damage caused by diabetes. I visit this site to discover tips and tricks helping me to live with this health problem.

Hello mjlbt and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

The incontinent Forum will be your best bet for help.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

mjlbt said:
Hello, I am from Canada and suffer from incontinence due to nerve damage caused by diabetes. I visit this site to discover tips and tricks helping me to live with this health problem.

Hi and welcome to the site. My wife is diabetic and is in end stage renal failure. She does home dialysis and I'm her dialysis partner. I got her on the machine tonight as she does nocturnal dialysis. The machine will be done 6:30 in the morning and I'll take her off. We all find ways to cope with the things that life throws at us.

I hope you enjoy this site. ADISC is a support site first and foremost so you're among friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back