Status
Not open for further replies.

sharkytune

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
i'm short but i was doomed with big hips.

i'm so new to this that i feel lost and not sure what to do. :c

i know there's sites for adult diapers but... i just don't feel like those are for me. they're bulky and crinkly and i dunno.

i love pull-ups cause they fit more for my little self, they're like undies but cute and diaper-like.

anyone have any tips for someone like me who was doomed to big hips? :'c

btw, i did check and i have 39" waist, but i think the waist is too high up to wear a diaper (i measured my middle like how online told me to do.) so i measured my hips cause that's where a diaper actually goes?

cute pull-ups/diapers for 48" hips?

Diapers should ALWAYS sit at your waist/navel (because they're not normal underwear) but they need to fit around your hips. The should be relatively poofy, but not ungodly bulky or awkward, because again, they're diapers, not underwear. You'd be an extra large based on your hips, but stick to diapers because pull ups are a crapshoot.

I'm only 4'8" with 38" hips (only moderately overweight, working on weight loss) so how tall are you to say you're "doomed" to have big hips? Walking/running is great to tone hips and thighs and cut some inches off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pgfdp said:
Hmmm that's tough :( maybe you could try a plain white adult pull up and decorate it with stickers/tape if pull ups are your thing?

There's also a seller on ebay who makes modified goodnites that I've seen, in not sure of the quality because I've never bought from them. http://m.ebay.com/itm/Goodnites-Bed...50-lbs-Custom-Undies-Girls-ABDL-/262490950669

i actually hadn't thought about this? decorating them... that sounds like a cute idea! ♥

LeafiniteLittle said:
Diapers should ALWAYS sit at your waist/navel (because they're not normal underwear) but they need to fit around your hips. The should be relatively poofy, but not ungodly bulky or awkward, because again, they're diapers, not underwear. You'd be an extra large based on your hips, but stick to diapers because pull ups are a crapshoot.

I'm only 4'8" with 38" hips (only moderately overweight, working on weight loss) so how tall are you to say you're "doomed" to have big hips? Walking/running is great to tone hips and thighs and cut some inches off.

i'm 5"0, and i know they're that big because i can feel the bone, aka there's no like... fat around it? to be lost. ;;
thank you for the advice! o:

sharkytune said:
i'm short but i was doomed with big hips.

i'm so new to this that i feel lost and not sure what to do. :c

i know there's sites for adult diapers but... i just don't feel like those are for me. they're bulky and crinkly and i dunno.

i love pull-ups cause they fit more for my little self, they're like undies but cute and diaper-like.

anyone have any tips for someone like me who was doomed to big hips? :'c

btw, i did check and i have 39" waist, but i think the waist is too high up to wear a diaper (i measured my middle like how online told me to do.) so i measured my hips cause that's where a diaper actually goes?

A diaper is actually designed and intended to go all the way up to your waist line, that's why they are sized based on your waist line. However, when your hips are larger than your waist, then you will need to take this into consideration and likely base your pullup/diaper sizing on your largest measurement, which for you is your hips.

Not everyone fits the same mold, so not everyone should go by the standard measurments for a proper fit. I've been told noethshore's pullup os about the st out there, just use your 41" measurement for their sizing.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I mean 48".

Have you tried the Always brand? There kinda cute.

sorry, they don't make cute adult pullups (though depends had some colorful ones once upon a time you might find some on ebay, unless you want cloth ones).

INCONTAL said:
Have you tried the Always brand? There kinda cute.

Agreed. The Always Reliable brand of pull-ups are made by Pampers and they are actually really good performance wise (for what they are), comfort wise, and with a purple floral pattern they are as cute a pull-up as you will get. I have only just started using them as underwear for when I have to run up to the shop for milk and now I will never be without a pack. No, they are not a diaper but nothing else is. Grab a pack of the large pull-ups and try them out.

kidcalamity said:
Agreed. The Always Reliable brand of pull-ups are made by Pampers and they are actually really good performance wise (for what they are), comfort wise, and with a purple floral pattern they are as cute a pull-up as you will get. I have only just started using them as underwear for when I have to run up to the shop for milk and now I will never be without a pack. No, they are not a diaper but nothing else is. Grab a pack of the large pull-ups and try them out.

Extra large would probably fit better as she's at the top end of the large

LeafiniteLittle said:
Extra large would probably fit better as she's at the top end of the large
I don't know where sharkytune is from, but down here in Aust the AR's don't come in X-Large. If they do where sharky is (prolly the US) then I agree... X-large would be the right size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back