Not open for further replies.

Inuyasha92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey gang!

Just wanted to know if I should stay with Medium ABUs or Small? I'm on the tall and lanky side of life. I have tried the new mediums in Little Paws and Bare Bum. Just wanted to know if Small will be too tight. I'm buy my first 10 pack of Super Drys next week.

Did you check the sizes on their website. Smalls are 23" - 29" and the mediums are 28" - 36". If you're waist is in that in-between zone i'd say go for the mediums simply because more protection. However, I do not know you're body shape and size so my best recommendation is to order a sample and see if they fit or if you like them. Its all user preference.

Jazzorau said:
Did you check the sizes on their website. Smalls are 23" - 29" and the mediums are 28" - 36". If you're waist is in that in-between zone i'd say go for the mediums simply because more protection. However, I do not know you're body shape and size so my best recommendation is to order a sample and see if they fit or if you like them. Its all user preference.

Just saw a picture of Small SDK's vs Medium. Yeahhh, I'm sticking with Medium, lol. Plus another person who is a 30 waist said they were too short, so Small is not gonna work for me.

I couldn't fit a small and I don't think I'd care too. I think Mediums are great but its still technically an article of clothing so sizes should be taken into account always as sizes tend to vary. (Crinklz mediums fit slightly different than abu and rearz fits slightly different than the others as well.) but I'm not like an authoritative opinion on this, because I haven't tried them all, It just makes sense to me that each manufacturer is going manufacture differently.

It seems like nobody can fit comfortably in their small sizes (does anyone happen to know someone with a 23" waist?). I'm 29" and been waiting forever for small sizes to come out, but the wings are too short (folds one time instead of two, compared to medium sizes), making it uncomfortable. I just put on a kiddo and it's very snug. Cloth-backed preschools are nice though, since they stretch better. If you want to try small sizes, maybe go for those.

teekay, any tips for minimizing the potential for ink transfer with diapers like the Kiddo and Barebum?

I wasn't aware of ink bleeding on those. I did have an ink bleed with littlepawz once because I had too much cream on my skin. Avoid baby oils and putting too much cream, and you should be alright.

I'm on the brink of 28/29 and used smalls for a while but recently got meduiums. I'd say go with mediums even though they might be "loose" or have the tapes real close, they hold much more and haven't leaked on me yet. Plus if you're a guy, your torpedo wont risk pointing too close to the top and leaking out, and the tapes will help seal it.

wackoreese said:
I'm on the brink of 28/29 and used smalls for a while but recently got meduiums. I'd say go with mediums even though they might be "loose" or have the tapes real close, they hold much more and haven't leaked on me yet. Plus if you're a guy, your torpedo wont risk pointing too close to the top and leaking out, and the tapes will help seal it.

Lol thanks Reese. I loved the Medium size the first time I sampled ABU diapers anyway cause there so big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back