• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

antte91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm from Sweden. I would describe me as a quite shy and friendly person who loves most kind of music, especially classical music. My other great interests is history, languages and typography.

I work as a church musician and love playing the organ and the piano. The organ has fascinated me since I was really young...

I've been a DL since I was a toddler, and just a couple of weeks ago I finally got some adult diapers and started wearing them; an old dream came true! :)
After lurking around this amazing forum I finally got the courage to register and get in touch with other like-minded people.

Have a nice day! :)

/Antte91

Welcome to the community. Hope you can help grow and learn about yourself on your advantages in the forums.

Welcome to ADISC!

Although I am from the US, I also listen to classical music, primarily 'light' classical and the organ (J. S. Bach being my favorite organ composer). I also play the organ - a little.

ADISC is great and I am sure you will find many topics of interest.

LittleHunter said:
Welcome to the community. Hope you can help grow and learn about yourself on your advantages in the forums.

Thank you very much. :)

Welcome antte91 from another organ music lover. Enjoy!

It's great to hear your story. Your status as a religious person who is also a DL is a witness to the truth of this movement. Being a DL is quite harmless and is often very innocent as well.
We're kind of like people who have a fascination with eyeglasses, whether or not we need them.

Your courage is awesome. Congratulations on finally taking the plunge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back