Thread: Hello everyone!

Smile Hello everyone!

I'm from Sweden. I would describe me as a quite shy and friendly person who loves most kind of music, especially classical music. My other great interests is history, languages and typography.

I work as a church musician and love playing the organ and the piano. The organ has fascinated me since I was really young...

I've been a DL since I was a toddler, and just a couple of weeks ago I finally got some adult diapers and started wearing them; an old dream came true! :-)
    After lurking around this amazing forum I finally got the courage to register and get in touch with other like-minded people.

Have a nice day! :-)

/Antte91

Welcome to the community. Hope you can help grow and learn about yourself on your advantages in the forums.

Welcome to ADISC!

Although I am from the US, I also listen to classical music, primarily 'light' classical and the organ (J. S. Bach being my favorite organ composer). I also play the organ - a little.

ADISC is great and I am sure you will find many topics of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleHunter View Post
    Welcome to the community. Hope you can help grow and learn about yourself on your advantages in the forums.
    Thank you very much. :-)

Welcome antte91 from another organ music lover. Enjoy!

Valhalla

It's great to hear your story. Your status as a religious person who is also a DL is a witness to the truth of this movement. Being a DL is quite harmless and is often very innocent as well.
    We're kind of like people who have a fascination with eyeglasses, whether or not we need them.

Your courage is awesome. Congratulations on finally taking the plunge.