Pampers baby dry pants 6 vs pampers baby dry 6+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin955

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So i barely see topics on Pampers baby dry pants 6 its rated 16kg+

pampers baby dry 6+ here is rated 15kg+ now and not 16+ with the new logo's.

annyone knows how they both fit and can compare them? cant find much about pampers baby dry pants 6 at all.

guess it doesn't sell everywhere or else its smaller than it sounds.

pampers baby dry always has the tabs falling off and the tabs on it gets worn out pretty quickly depending on your waist size.

The + models are the same size with some extra absorbency added.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Neither the 6 or 6+ will fit an adult. The new 7s a lot of companies are coming out with don't fit most adults either.

Do you have any pics of those?

Uggu said:
Do you have any pics of those?

cant use google? there's tons there but BARELY any of someone using it, there is one tumblr that has it but you can barely see anything and res is really bad cause he put 7 images into one image.

311446-Pampers-baby-Dry-Pants-Sz-6-Ex-Lge-191.jpg

got an image here http://www.bmstores.co.uk/images/hp...46-Pampers-baby-Dry-Pants-Sz-6-Ex-Lge-191.jpg

as OP describes, there are no images around of people using it atleast not on tumblr, besides one called banshee something (just google banshee pampers baby dry pants 6 soaked tumblr) or something like that and it pops up on frontpage.

those images not very usefull cause he put 5 images+ into one big image so its bad resolution.

i heard people says it swells well but i really want to know the size of it, can use that instead of baby dry 6 because on baby dry 6 the tabs falls off as you know and you almost have to modify how you attatch it everytime or do something in advance like stretching it

can just google images, but there is barely any pics of people using it to see size comparisons, thats why im here.

i guess these dont sell much around the globe.

I really dislike stating the obvious but if you are an adult who has grown in the most normal of ways Pampers of any size will not fit you. They are baby and young child sized. I would always recommend trying adult products instead of baby ones. However, I do apprecite the cutness of real baby products over adult ones. If memory serves one of the ABDL companies make a Pampers like adult sized product. Others here can confirm.

MotherFaith said:
I really dislike stating the obvious but if you are an adult who has grown in the most normal of ways Pampers of any size will not fit you. They are baby and young child sized. I would always recommend trying adult products instead of baby ones. However, I do apprecite the cutness of real baby products over adult ones. If memory serves one of the ABDL companies make a Pampers like adult sized product. Others here can confirm.

how's that stating the obvious, im asking size and absorbency comparison between pampers baby dry 6 and pampers baby dry pants 6.
cant find answers on google or other places, so i came here to ask if someone has used it and how it fits / absorbs in comparison to baby dry 6.

MotherFaith said:
Ever since I was gone, I missed comments like these. Lmao Honestly, do you think everytime someone comments on our Baby diaper threads we are all just gonna give them up? Isnt it easier to ignore us, please? :)

Uggu said:
Ever since I was gone, I missed comments like these. Lmao Honestly, do you think everytime someone comments on our Baby diaper threads we are all just gonna give them up? Isnt it easier to ignore us, please? :)

I've tried that. Ignoring stupidity doesn't make it go away, it makes that stupidity grow more common.

And yes, we do hope our comments will help people realize the facts right in front of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back