I have another Job Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleManAlex

Lurker
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I have another job interview tomorrow, well it's interviewing for two possible jobs, both are 2IC's of their respective departments. I don't have management experience so to speak, but I do have 5 years in a Supervisory capacity. Tomorrows going to be a busy day, as we are also starting to shift houses this weekend.

But wish me luck, it should be a good experience regardless of whether I get the job or not.

Good luck on your interview! :)

I hope you get it!

Good luck with the interview and the move

Good luck and I hope you get what you want. I haven't had to interview for a job since 2002. Just remember that you're interviewing them as much as they are interviewing you.

Thanks for the support. I felt I interviewed well. They appreciated my honesty in regards to my past and liked the experience I had.

I find out on Monday whether or not I get the job, they might want me to do a trial shift. So it could be a new house new chair, new hockey jersey and new job. Here's hoping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did a trial day when I was being interviewed and out of 96 people the owner of the company chose me so I hope you get the job and on a side note you are a good writter

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

"2IC's" tells me some of the treaded ground. 🤝

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Was supposed to hear back today, but haven't... Hopefully it means I'm still in the running.

Still haven't heard back, they may possibly be running criminal record checks and checking references. But if I haven't heard from them by Monday, I will probably give them a call and find out what's happening.

Didn't get the job but they were really impressed by my application and interview they want to keep my file on hand so if any jobs come up they can get in contact

Good luck.

LittleManAlex said:
Didn't get the job but they were really impressed by my application and interview they want to keep my file on hand so if any jobs come up they can get in contact

I had that happen to me once too. NOBODY was hiring right after 9/11 but I still managed to interview with a bunch of companies. About a year later I cold called those companies (more than 100), and got two follow up interviews on the spot. Got hired, and been at that same place for 13 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back