Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My ballz hurt!

Exclamation My ballz hurt!

Sorry for the akward title but uhh.. what is wrong with me are my diapers on too tight? I was wearing all day and it felt like I had been kicked in the crotch repededly. This happen to anyone else?

Mesmerale

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that your diaper is too tight.

I suggest wearing a diaper that is too loose for a day. If they still hurt that badly, see a doctor.

I get "the pain" when I sleep in a overly stuffed diaper. That would be adding a baby diaper and 3 or 4 baby doublers. Prolly not enough room left for the nads.

It's happened to me before especially when I go out I wear boxers over my diaper so it's probably just the constant pressure. Just don't fasten your diaper too tight that it's uncomfortable

just in case it's not what's been mentioned, there's the seldom talked about 'twisting' which can occur to either testicle. this is not usually to the extent that it would require surgery, as in some cases, but which can be remedied by jiggling the affected area whilst warm and 'loose'; this should help it/them find their correct position again.
    it can be caused by a variety of things: clothing (diapers?), sports or whatever.
    i've had it a couple of times and the kicked-in-the-balls sensation comes out of the blue.

Have any of the other guys tried riding a bike while padded, that hurts like a you know what.

Anyways I had this happen to me before with and without diapers. I would recommend not applying pressure to your balls in anyway,shape or form. It hurts....

Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post
    just in case it's not what's been mentioned, there's the seldom talked about 'twisting' which can occur to either testicle. this is not usually to the extent that it would require surgery, as in some cases, but which can be remedied by jiggling the affected area whilst warm and 'loose'; this should help it/them find their correct position again.
    it can be caused by a variety of things: clothing (diapers?), sports or whatever.
    i've had it a couple of times and the kicked-in-the-balls sensation comes out of the blue.
    I have a friend who had to have surgery to get that fixed... They had to remove one...... He came out of the surgery calling himself "One Ball Paul" (name=Paul). No joke.... Sorta sad. And scary... I don't wanna loose my balls.

Have you been sitting in a weird position because of the diaper? That could do it...

I have done this a few times and a half. Was not too comfortable may I tell you.