A curious encounter at a party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange

Est. Contributor
So I just moved into an apartment with my girlfriend and she's been on a theme party kick recently. She had a beach party the first weekend of June to celebrate summer and this last weekend she had a "onesie" party because the weather was cold and shitty. It was mostly her friends since mine aren't really in to getting dressed up in silly outfits for parties. I'm not much of a theme party guy myself but I'll take any excuse to bust out one of my footed sleepers and wear it in a socially acceptable fashion.

Anywho, there was probably about 7-8 people in total, most of them participating in the theme of the night, and it was a lot of fun. However, the reason I'm posting is one of the girls one of my girlfriend's friends is trying to get with brought one of her friends. My girlfriend and I know her from high school, where we were both acquainted with her but not really friends with her. We'll call her Alyssa. I get a text from my girlfriend halfway through the party saying, "I'm pretty sure Alyssa is wearing a diaper."

Now, I wasn't trying to be a creep so I wasn't able to gather any evidence to support or deny this conclusion, especially she spent most of the shindig seated and went home shortly after I was alerted to it, but my girlfriend's best friend, who knows about our proclivities, corroborated my girlfriend's account the next day. However, I did do some social media creeping after the fact. I found a LOT of posts about footed sleepers. For example, "I only brought my work uniform and pjs back home with me for spring break, so if you want to hang out over break you'd better be okay with me wearing footie pajamas the whole time," and "When ur 21 years old but a child at heart so u still wear footie pajamas to bed every single night." If viewed from from an ABDL perspective, a lot of posts would be indicative of an exhibitionist streak ("Should I wear footie pajamas to school again today yes or no?", "Why do I always answer the door in my pajamas?", "The airport security lady couldn't handle the fact I was wearing hello kitty footies to the airport").

It's possible that she took a chance on us being at least ABDL-friendly. My girlfriend and I aren't exactly shy about our AB side, but we're not public about it either. The only incriminating stuff that's really out there is stuff only other ABs would recognize. There's a few photos of us on social media wearing footed sleepers, including one during Christmas where my girlfriend was wearing the Disney Princesses sleeper with back zipper & button-tab I had made for her which Alyssa commented on, saying. "<GF_NAME> your pjs are sooo cute OMG I need them." There's been a couple of her friends who stumbled on her paci too, so its possible word got around about that.

What's your guys' read on her and why she decided to wear a diaper to our party? What do you think we should do about it, if anything?

Last edited:
Aww let it go if she get more comfortable then she may share more .
Just let it developed over time.
If she goes over board then say something.

Normally I wouldn't be bothered with it in the least, but given that I'm dating someone right now, I'm rather suspicious of her intentions. If she's just incon or did it as a joke, whatever, but the last thing I want to happen is for it to "develop" into a situation that causes tension in my relationship, as a situation where she "shared more" could very easily turn into. :\

Hi thank for sharing,

You don't have to do anything if you don't feel it's your place.

But she may be an ABDL on her own.

Think you are the only one that likes to put on a Diaper even though you do have to, can be a bit lonely.

Ok the internet will so show you that you are not the only one but it is still lonely.

If you feel it right I would invite her to dinner where you both can see if she is wearing and see how comfortable you all are in talking about it.

Hopefully you guys will have a good evening together and you just might be able to help an ABDL feel ok about wearing

Siysiy

it's possible that she thought the footed pj's and diapers went together as part of the theme
or maybe she's a closeted AB

Sometimes girls just want to have fun.

If I understand correctly from your first posting, "...one of the girls one of my girlfriend's friends is trying to get with brought one of her friends. My girlfriend and I know her from high school, where we were both acquainted with her but not really friends with her. We'll call her Alyssa", this girl is quite removed from your social circle (i.e., a friend, of a friend, of a friend of your girlfriend). Consequently, I doubt she is very aware of your and your girlfriend's proclivities. However, the world is quite "small" what with the internet, social media and then there is the usual gossip. Also, she was acquainted with you in high school, so she may have an inkling of your AB side. Plus, a "onesie" party is a bit of a telltale.

Since this girl does not seem to have been obvious about her diaper and the fact that she praised your girlfriend for her footies, as females often do in regard to "fashion", and did not speak to you, I would have to concur with others' comments here that I don't see a threat to you and your girlfriend's relationship. Maybe she was actually showing off for the girl that invited her. As you described her as a friend of a girl your girlfriend's friend wanted to "get with", it seems that you might be describing your girlfriend's friend as a lesbian and, by extension, maybe "Alyssa" also has lesbian tendencies. If this is your concern your girlfriend could politely explain her heterosexual interests in you if Alyssa ever hit on your girlfriend, which I find highly unlikely.

Most likely, Alyssa at least has some AB tendencies and this was a safe opportunity to explore those feelings; think Halloween. If the girl she came with also has AB/Little or "mommy" tendencies then there might be a chance to expand your AB social circle if you are comfortable.

Just my :twocents: Take care.

Let it go. I fail to see how this could impact your relationship. All you have to say if she ever asks is me and my gf are in a monogamous relationship. If she is a fellow member of the community would it not be better to embrace such a person on a friend level before casting aspersions? Let us know if anything comes of it though.

Hmm..interesting..Well, you can only hope for the Best to outcome to occur,,Maybe fun..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back