ASDA Day and Night Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABDLRookie

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you live in the UK, you may have realised that there are diapers which are dedicated towards children/preteens. You may be thing Drynites, but ASDA ( a supermarket in the UK similar to Wal-Mart) are selling 'Day and night pants'. I first saw these when I was shopping with my mum (I'm only 13) and saw these on the shelf. I quickly examined them and thought they might have potential. I found it interesting how they didn't just say 'night-time pants' for bed wetting, but that they were advertised as 'day and night' and were being sold for a larger demographic. I know there are Drynites, but they advertise as a night-time product. A week later, I bought them myself without my parents noticing, and this is my so called 'review'. They cost £3.87 for 9 which is a pretty decent price compared to Drynites, although they do cost more than Pull Ups, but they're not the most viable option unless you want to use extenders. (I will explain how to make extenders at the end). The designs are simple, for boys it's just Blue and Green footballs (soccer balls for yall muricans) and pink ribbons for the girls. The sizes are from S-L, I took an L as I have more 'thicker' legs. Speaking of legs, if you're like me and are slightly more 'larger', you might have to use extenders so they can fit you. But even if you do use them, your balls/dick has a lot more space and are certainly not more so 'squashed' like if you were to use extender for Pull Ups. If you are more 'thinner' and slimmer, you probably won't need extenders. From what I've gathered, they seem to absorb the liquid pretty well and can take a decent amount. They don't leak for me (although I haven't tried flooding them yet) and they seem to be comfortable. If anyone wants me to maybe send in a couple of pictures of them, feel free to ask.

Now for the extenders. You will need:
An old pair or underwear
Scissors
Safety Pins
Ruler
Pen (optional)

First, cut the band of the underwear (the top area which secures around your waist) and disconnect them from the rest of the underwear.

Second, measure out the middle of the band and make a mark with a pen/marker or you can just cut it without marking.

And there you go, you have your extenders!

Let me know about your experiences with the day and night pants and more!

Um, guys? OP is 13. Aren't we only 18+?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The website's terms of service say that you have to be at least 13 years old to join... and at the bottom of the page, it says 'Keep it PG-13'.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, I'm not incontinent, I'm just a DL haha. I can't really buy online as I live with my parents so, that wouldn't work too well. Thanks for liking the idea of the extenders!

ABDLRookie said:
The website's terms of service say that you have to be at least 13 years old to join... and at the bottom of the page, it says 'Keep it PG-13'.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, I'm not incontinent, I'm just a DL haha. I can't really buy online as I live with my parents so, that wouldn't work too well. Thanks for liking the idea of the extenders!

Ok, it used to be 18+

Interesting. The ABDL Reddit is 18+ but there is also a Teen ABDL Reddit so that's good. It's kind of annoying to say I'm only 13 years old, I'm like 5'11, have size 13 feet UK size/48 EU/14 US, and I think slightly more mature than most 13 year olds. I think saying that I'm 13 puts this image in people's minds that I'm just a stupid small squeaker.

skivvies said:
I love your idea of extenders! Have you ever thought about washable incontinence pants? We make some that look (on purpose I might add - LOL) very much like drynites, but can be used over and over again which might save you on your clever extenders! They are called Cozynites and you can find them by searching Cozynites on ebay, and we will soon be adding them to our store at www.funderoos.co.uk. You can already get the disposable cozynites there :)

I like the look of the Cozynites but the nicely shaped ones seem to be only for kids ((girls and boys) and adult women. The adult men version is like an old fashioned men's underpant, why cant we have the nice shape (and wide crotch) of the others?

ABDLRookie said:
If anyone wants me to maybe send in a couple of pictures of them, feel free to ask.

I'd be interested in seeing some pictures of these.

Nope, take a closer look at rule #4. It clearly states that you have to be at least 18 years old to join the site.

Huh, interesting. I'll probably not leave, but I'll see if they find out and ban me. Although I do remember seeing whilst I was signing up, it said you had to be at least 13 years old to be here...

If you read the introduction, you must be 18+

Well, that guy is banned now... I guess they're pretty strict on the whole '18+' rule.

I'm sure they'll let him rejoin once he turns 18 years old, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back