NEW Dollar General size 7 diapers found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XLdiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just discovered a Dollar General in PA that has the size 7 in their baby diaper lineup. It si a nice find. I know that they are not available at all DG locations. I was on a drive through a town about 2 hours from me and found the size 7. The DG store was right in the middle of a town that is kind of low income. for $5.50 you can buy size 7 20 count package! even the DG brand bedwetting pants and pull ups are much more money. perhaps these size 7 are located in lower income areas for families with older children bedwetters needing diapers at night?

DSCN7869.jpg

Reactions: Liltommy2007
That is an amazing find I hope they become available everywhere someday.

More pictures of the diapers and maybe some measurements? Pweeeeze!!

well it happened..................... I bought some!!! today it is awesome.

Btw I apologize that I cannot provide pictures I have no camera it sucks!!!

They are pretty much plain white except for the landing zone (which has picture of a tiger and squares for some reason with the size indicated on the front) and also the sides or pretty stretchy but I have a waist size of about 36 inches to almost 38 not really sure, I gain weight and then slim down but that is besides the point.

I just wanted to provide at least a brief description of what they look like.

Are they plastic like the old disposables or do they have the generic cloth outer cover?

BluefireJay05 said:
I just wanted to provide at least a brief description of what they look like.

Heh, yes, please provide us with a brief description

I have these and they're alright. Slightly longer than Pampers Baby Dry size 6 but not as wide. The tabs are not as stretchy. And the wicking and absorbency is lacking in comparison too. But overall, great for the price.

I live walking distance to A DG. When I go there next time Ill take a gander to see if they have any.

wackoreese said:
Are they plastic like the old disposables or do they have the generic cloth outer cover?
I don't think there are any brands that offer the plastic-backed version of disposables that we remember from way back when...kinda wish someone did. You'd think even store brand would possibly attempt it just to stand out in the crowd.

wackoreese said:

Generic cloth outer cover

Here are some pics as it is compared to Luvs diapers size 6...

DSCN7929.jpg

DSCN7930.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know if Family Dollar has a size 7 in their Kidgets lineup?

happiesxxl said:
Here are some pics as it is compared to Luvs diapers size 6...

View attachment 29495

View attachment 29496

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know if Family Dollar has a size 7 in their Kidgets lineup?

No I have no idea if they do or don't I haven't seen the kidgets diapers in a long while, :dunno: wish I could be of more help.

I'm pretty sure Kidgets doesn't have a size 7 yet. If they did, I'm not going to buy any. It's so easy to get spotted in such a small town...

ill look for them when i get a chance, dg brand is made by a company called Valor Brands, Family dollar is Kimberly clark, The reason being, Family was bought by Dollar Tree which is the biggest in the nation.

They started stocking them around April about the same time Walmart started stocking parents choice and swaddlers size 7. They are the same exact diaper as the name brand cuties but at about half the cost. I like them better than pampers cuz they are taller and the sides are crazy strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy guacamole! I fit in a baby diaper. I am literally sitting in a Dollar General Size 7, and it fits. This is wild! It's not like the Dollar General seem much longer than pampers baby dry size 6 (2016, 3 channel variety), but the sides are bigger. The diaper sits low, 35" inches around my waist just above my hips.

I am 6'4, have 37" hips, and a 35" waist. The tapes are super insecure, but I can sit and it fits. I think I need to staple the tapes shut....

COOL!

Reactions: Deleted member 74558
They started carrying them back in April. I like them better than the size 7 pampers. The tapes don't get thin and snap off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GuybrushT said:
Holy guacamole! I fit in a baby diaper. I am literally sitting in a Dollar General Size 7, and it fits. This is wild! It's not like the Dollar General seem much longer than pampers baby dry size 6 (2016, 3 channel variety), but the sides are bigger. The diaper sits low, 35" inches around my waist just above my hips.

I am 6'4, have 37" hips, and a 35" waist. The tapes are super insecure, but I can sit and it fits. I think I need to staple the tapes shut....

COOL!

"The diaper sits low". "The tapes are super insecure". By your own admission, it does not fit. You are successfully squeezing into them sure, and if that works for you then great. But please don't try fooling anyone else into believing they actually fit.

no really, I fits!

attachment.php

Lol, exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back