NEW Dollar General size 7 diapers found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Slomo
@BambinoD

Well, it's the closest I've come. Pop a staple on the tape, and you can dance around, do squats, etc. No, it's not ideal. Chalk it up to a diaper seller having a midlife crisis (well, 31 year old crisis)

get yourself something that really fits, you will be a lot happier with it.

@bambinod

Happiness is not usually what I have now but what I may find next. I enjoy the finding and the newness more than finding something that is perfect. Sure, I have DC Amor originals, ABUs, some Rearz, and an extensive collection of goodnites and always discreet. I love them all. Lately, the most fun thing for me is to go roaming around New York and see what bigger baby diapers I can find.

Why don't they sell them online my local DG doesn't sell them:/

happiesxxl said:
I just discovered a Dollar General in PA that has the size 7 in their baby diaper lineup. It si a nice find. I know that they are not available at all DG locations. I was on a drive through a town about 2 hours from me and found the size 7. The DG store was right in the middle of a town that is kind of low income. for $5.50 you can buy size 7 20 count package! even the DG brand bedwetting pants and pull ups are much more money. perhaps these size 7 are located in lower income areas for families with older children bedwetters needing diapers at night?

View attachment 29435

Not just low income... but probably families with special needs kids. I've read reviews on Pampers and Huggies where most parents who have severely disabled children with incontinence issues begging the companies to make their diapers bigger. Their reasons for this are that their kids are still too shy of fitting into adult diapers atm.

I had them in my hand but chickened out. I bought the pull-ups instead, which were stretchy just like the Underjams I bought one time and surprisingly didn't rip. It was pretty surreal. They are a keeper.

@keepindl! Do it! Return! It's only $6 and you could, for example, wear them with BIG holes in them in a goodnite if you want a good use in case they aren't what you desire.

I think it's been a number of years since baby diapers changed to the cloth like covers
you might find the plastic backed ones on ebay, at garage sales or thrift stores
:paci::paci:

I wonder how much longer until Huggies makes a size 7?

Oooh, how I wish that I was a diaper market insider, and knew what was coming through the line.

Well, one thing I'll say about these.

It's big, and plain.

--sf

Back in the late 1990's early 2000's I use to wear huggies ultra trim size 6, I was around 13 / 14, that diaper hasn't changed much since then and compairing it to pampers they didn't really feel to comfy, the cloth like cover always felt like a damp dinner napkin and the fit was much lower on the waist, more like tighty whities.
I wish I was 10-14 now, these new diapers with stretchy sides look awesome to wear

happiesxxl said:
Here are some pics as it is compared to Luvs diapers size 6...

View attachment 29495

View attachment 29496

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know if Family Dollar has a size 7 in their Kidgets lineup?

GuybrushT said:
Holy guacamole! I fit in a baby diaper. I am literally sitting in a Dollar General Size 7, and it fits. This is wild! It's not like the Dollar General seem much longer than pampers baby dry size 6 (2016, 3 channel variety), but the sides are bigger. The diaper sits low, 35" inches around my waist just above my hips.

I am 6'4, have 37" hips, and a 35" waist. The tapes are super insecure, but I can sit and it fits. I think I need to staple the tapes shut....

COOL!
Do you guys have pic of the tabs? Are they stretchy?

These DG size 7 are pretty amazing. Might even be better than the 3 national brands.

I picked two packs up last night and love these, I just wish the sides were bigger/stretchier so they fit better. Has anyone tried the bed wetting pants they sell? Are they bigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back