Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW Dollar General size 7 diapers found!

Default NEW Dollar General size 7 diapers found!

I just discovered a Dollar General in PA that has the size 7 in their baby diaper lineup. It si a nice find. I know that they are not available at all DG locations. I was on a drive through a town about 2 hours from me and found the size 7. The DG store was right in the middle of a town that is kind of low income. for $5.50 you can buy size 7 20 count package! even the DG brand bedwetting pants and pull ups are much more money. perhaps these size 7 are located in lower income areas for families with older children bedwetters needing diapers at night?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN7869.jpg 
Views:	877 
Size:	81.1 KB 
ID:	29435

That is an amazing find I hope they become available everywhere someday.

More pictures of the diapers and maybe some measurements? Pweeeeze!!

well it happened..................... I bought some!!! today it is awesome.

Btw I apologize that I cannot provide pictures I have no camera it sucks!!!

They are pretty much plain white except for the landing zone (which has picture of a tiger and squares for some reason with the size indicated on the front) and also the sides or pretty stretchy but I have a waist size of about 36 inches to almost 38 not really sure, I gain weight and then slim down but that is besides the point.

I just wanted to provide at least a brief description of what they look like.

Are they plastic like the old disposables or do they have the generic cloth outer cover?

Quote Originally Posted by BluefireJay05 View Post
    I just wanted to provide at least a brief description of what they look like.
    Heh, yes, please provide us with a brief description

I have these and they're alright. Slightly longer than Pampers Baby Dry size 6 but not as wide. The tabs are not as stretchy. And the wicking and absorbency is lacking in comparison too. But overall, great for the price.

I live walking distance to A DG. When I go there next time Ill take a gander to see if they have any.

Quote Originally Posted by wackoreese View Post
    Are they plastic like the old disposables or do they have the generic cloth outer cover?
    I don't think there are any brands that offer the plastic-backed version of disposables that we remember from way back when...kinda wish someone did. You'd think even store brand would possibly attempt it just to stand out in the crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by wackoreese View Post
    Generic cloth outer cover