While being diapered have you ever just gone without thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

podmuse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm a 24/7 wearer and have been for a bout a year. However today I was grocery shopping when I noticed a bad smell. Thinking it was some gross food I continued until I quickly realized my pants had something in them. I didn't know I had to go at all so I had to run to my car to get my supplies to change. I have never been so shocked and slightly embarrassed as I never poop in public. Is that normal for a long term wearer?

I pee a lot of times, not thinking about it, until I just realize, I just wet myself, again without noticing it...messing is a completely different matter, luckily never had such experiences though there have been times where the urge was so strong I couldn't hold back and just filled my diaper, while being out in public, pretty embarrassing, a poop filled diaper is impossible to conceal.....

Sent from my BTV-W09 using Tapatalk

I don't usually feel the urge to go very much, but I'll feel if it happens when I'm awake (urine) bowels are a different story. I have most of my control over those with the exception of an occasional accident.

When I was 24/7 for a few months, I began to notice that i would not remember wetting myself. Messing was something I never often did. PS - I also see you're from Ohio!! I'm from Canton!

I've woke up in the morning a few times not having remembered wetting my diaper and thinking "huh, guess I woke up dry today?" only to get into the bathroom and find I was wrong. I'm pretty sure I didn't wet in my sleep, that I just woke up long enough to tap a kidney and fell back to sleep without committing it to memory.

bambinod said:
I've woke up in the morning a few times not having remembered wetting my diaper and thinking "huh, guess I woke up dry today?" only to get into the bathroom and find I was wrong. I'm pretty sure I didn't wet in my sleep, that I just woke up long enough to tap a kidney and fell back to sleep without committing it to memory.

Waking up you’re surprised to find your diaper is wet. You don’t recall wetting during the night. Take the benefit of the doubt, you wet in your sleep. You’ve passed the first milestone in becoming a true bed-wetter. Enjoy!

its easy to go without thinking about it, but bms as others said are different, almost always feel them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back