Another wife thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireblader1974

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Last night i decided i couldnt keep my secret anymore and started talking to my wife about my recent Aspergers diagnosis and associated behaviours and paraphilias that go with. I said that for years i never really talked about my fetishes so much in case she thought i was weird.
I then explained that i have the AS traits of attraction to objects (clothes mostly) that fire up a hightened sex drive that i cant control. She knew i had a satin fetish but that was about it. So i said is there anything i could do to spice up sex life for her to which she replied no im turned on if i know im turning you on. So i grabbed the opportunity by saying i wouldnt mind experimenting with a few fetishes but nothing too weird and went through some. She didnt have a preference really when we discussed some then i said dressing up is really my main one and having her wear nice lingerie etc. When i got to ABDL I then said that due to stress and what it does for my ibs i was curiously drawn to Nappies as a stress buster as my AS seems to highten my need to switch off and escape the world. I explained how couples use this to relax and have fun too. She then says its strange but who cares and ive got no problem wearing anything thats fine with me. So we decided that tonight we would each write a list of lifestyle changes or experiments the other could do to make our lives better socially and sexually.
Couldnt believe her response..... so im gonna put this firmly on the list as an experiment and its all innocent no big deal. My plan is to be padded in bed tonight and by end of next week have her in nice crinkly pink ones. Had she been shocked when i was going through the list of kinks and my opinions on them and said about DL then id have said hey who knows no big deal what about the next one ?
I needed this security blanket of backing away but she sees no harm in anything i say.... wow so glad i went for it ..... not saying this could work for others but im so glad i did
Ill update if she gives me the green light to wear in her company and whether she agrees to the DCs im gonna get her

Glad to hear it seems to have worked out so well for you. Just keep in mind this may not be her thing, so don't try forcing/coercing her into wearing a diaper as well.

Woops seems i was hasty. Dunno how this happened but shes now saying no .... wires crossed it seems

Slomo said:
Glad to hear it seems to have worked out so well for you. Just keep in mind this may not be her thing, so don't try forcing/coercing her into wearing a diaper as well.[/QUOTE
Seems thats the case so yeah no forcing or coercing Whether i have to keep it to myself remains to be seen I guess id settle for being able to wear to bed now and then. In amongst the ABDL convo it was mixed witn BDSM talk and hence her confusion Seems its ok if Im 50 shades of Gray on her but diapers is a no no Mmmm

Seems thats the case so yeah no forcing or coercing Whether i have to keep it to myself remains to be seen I guess id settle for being able to wear to bed now and then. In amongst the ABDL convo it was mixed witn BDSM talk and hence her confusion Seems its ok if Im 50 shades of Gray on her but diapers is a no no Mmmm[/QUOTE]

Doh, that's good news gone bad. Just remember the cat is out of the bag, so there's no point trying to pretend it didn't happen, or worse yet deny yourself this basic need you have.

There is really no reason or justification where you shouldn't be able to wear a diaper when you need to anyways. This said, you decieved your wife by willfully hiding them from her before. You may need to make a compromise more in her favor by promising to always keep them low key around her.

Hopefully with some additional explaining (and appologizing), and maybe some more time too, and you'll be able to wear a diaper around here. Just don't ever expect her to participate in your diapers, thats all.

Sound advice thanks. She is allowing anything just not sure on participating so its half good Ive only been wearing sporadically for a few months so ive told her truth that I had brief curious tests ....im in middle of writing her a huge email to make sense o f things

Fireblader1974 said:
Sound advice thanks. She is allowing anything just not sure on participating so its half good Ive only been wearing sporadically for a few months so ive told her truth that I had brief curious tests ....im in middle of writing her a huge email to make sense o f things

That's really good to hear then. I've been married 16 years, and my wife has worn a diaper or changed me like twice the whole time. It's not her thing, but that's fine with me. I get to lounge around in just a diaper and tee, and she's just fine with I that.

The two don't have to go together, just as long as they can coexist. I'm sure you too can find some middle ground like I did.

Slomo said:
That's really good to hear then. I've been married 16 years, and my wife has worn a diaper or changed me like twice the whole time. It's not her thing, but that's fine with me. I get to lounge around in just a diaper and tee, and she's just fine with I that.

The two don't have to go together, just as long as they can coexist. I'm sure you too can find some middle ground like I did.[/QUOTE

I was married 16 yrs past in may Shes very understanding and adventurous If this is as far as i can take this then cool Ill be real stressed tho til its become norm and ive wore in her company seems wevhave some things in common

It amazing what consenting adults can consent to if approached in an adult way ,having spent years mediating things that people couldn't work out themselves the biggest common denominator i have witnessed is people being "childish" , many times instead of talking as equal parties people almost go into little mode talking and asking each other things with a huge power transfer ( the way a child asks for something from a parent doesn't get the answer they want to hear, discussion over and they go and pout in there room ).

Keeping your power and talking about things, as equals goes a long way to come to a mutual beneficial way, discussing diaper wearing and / or use is very tabboo in the adult world ( simply because of the messages many people got during potty training) but its really no diffrent from say putting the seat down or not drinking directly from the milk jug if your partner doesnt like it, relationships that are healthy involve as much "give" as "take" , people that really care about each dont ask each other to abandon something that makes up who they are, for many here its diapers and it maybe scary and strange to open up for discussion a part of who you are,but part of the process of loving someone is acceptance of there vulnerabilities as well as there strengths ,but your partner can't do that if they don't know a vulnerability exists , and the worst they can say is I would appreciate you didn't do that around me ( we dont genuinely ask how was potty training for you / or was your bedwetting as a kid traumatic ?) And those are frequently were the opposition is rooted if there is one,and sometimes we may not consciously know why we feel a certain way about something until we explore it with a safe person ( that's generally a therapist or partner ) .
If washed up disabled IC people can find love , a healthy good looking person certainly can and before you say well people will have sympathy or empathy for your need , that is the key IMHO be it a physical or psychological need a need is a need , and a need goes back to my earlier remarks on vulnerability and the sooner you expose a vulnerability to a partner , the faster they can integrate that into loving all of you ,we all put on aires when we date to attract people but once love blossoms many people forget to leave those behind and let all of you shine through , there's periodcaly threads here about should i tell ? Or when do i tell ?
When a date turns to several nights a week or leaving a change of clothes and toothbrush at each other's place , the relationship is just that a relationship and is when you should start a serious dialog of all your hopes and dreams because those are vulnerabilties start with the common ones and work to the harder ones,because what you will probably find out is acceptance builds confidence and respect so when you get to harder needs they arent as hard as you thought because the road has been paved by acceptance and understanding of the more basic things by the time marriage comes there will be no elephant in the room.
Just the thoughts of an old man, if you think back to for your first sexual encounter that was scary and awkward then, you made the best of it and moved forward with physical intimacy so why are we so hung up on psychological intimacy ?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

^^^thanks^^ for that
After a third and final coversation i have explained that i seek the psychological aspect to me of de stress and i also have a sensory thing for different fabrics which she knew already and im not ab not do i wet mess or need role play etc....its the padded feeling is cosy mentally as physically and the crinkly plastic is the turn on part. Upshot is she finally understands but feels it takes my masculinity away and doesnt want to see it. I said that im ok with all of her needs its a shame i cant sleep with her wearing but i never needed a sexual aspect .... so i can wear when shes out and she doesnt mind at all in fact she has decided to indulge all my other likes which are more sexual so its a good result from being honest but a very stressful 2 days....ill keep the nappies hidden and look forward to nights on my own now and then. Perhaps in the future she says it may change All in all right to confess .. had i been caught she says shed think me a closet ab which for me is tougher slightly to get her to accept or indulge

Well it seems you are in the same situation I am in. The wife only lets me wear when I'm alone, but she doesn't ever want to know about it. I have to keep my stash hidden so she doesn't see and I can never leave a wet diaper in plain sight or in the house trash cans. Has to be thrown in the outside garbage. Another funny coincidence in you and I is I too have a sensory thing for satin. I love it and it is a turn on for me so all of my wife's panties are satin because of this. She will even allow me to wear them from time to time.

Dont do anything via email. only talk. believe me it will produce misunderstandings..

PaddedInPuyallup said:
Well it seems you are in the same situation I am in. The wife only lets me wear when I'm alone, but she doesn't ever want to know about it. I have to keep my stash hidden so she doesn't see and I can never leave a wet diaper in plain sight or in the house trash cans. Has to be thrown in the outside garbage. Another funny coincidence in you and I is I too have a sensory thing for satin. I love it and it is a turn on for me so all of my wife's panties are satin because of this. She will even allow me to wear them from time to time.
Hey i bet its popular and me too i have bought her all kinds of shiny clothes and sex always with satin fullback panties And she says its like mastubating she knows i do of course but doesnt want to see it its my time she says and if shes out for a few hours go ahead I think in the future she may come round to wearing to bed i hope so at least

- - - Updated - - -

pampersguy said:
Dont do anything via email. only talk. believe me it will produce misunderstandings..
I did both Had to be last night and couldnt be together til late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back