Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That's our girl: Kelly Osbourne

Default That's our girl: Kelly Osbourne

This is funny on so many levels. Starbucks being uncharitable, public pants wetting, celebrity tantrum, rainbow flags.... priceless.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kelly-osb...153840214.html

Honestly, I had to google her name because I didn't know who the hell she was. I then saw this was all over the news and I can only assume it's an incredibly slow news day.

According to the latest update, Maxx, you'll be pleased to know that Starbucks has profusely apologized for the incident, noting that the store at that particular location doesn't have a washroom.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/kelly-osbou...200159646.html

I'm guessing there's not a lot of Black Sabbath in your crate full of vinyl discs.

A bigger issue is: how can a restaurant legally not have customer restrooms? Having to send customers to a store "a few blocks away" is absurd - particularly for members of this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrunner View Post
    According to the latest update, Maxx, you'll be pleased to know that Starbucks has profusely apologized for the incident, noting that the store at that particular location doesn't have a washroom.
    Holy Jeebus!!! That makes it even more funny.... and wrong!! A coffee shop, but not just a coffee shop, the most overpriced magnet for hipsters and other alien beings.... doesn't have the facilities to recycle the product?!?!??!???

I would've said it's either in your toilet or on your floor, make a choice.

Initially, I was a little surprised that Starbucks didn't let her use the facility, but after reading the article I was reminded that it's normally store policy in America that only paying customers can use them. I'm glad I live where I do, don't have that problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Holy Jeebus!!! That makes it even more funny.... and wrong!! A coffee shop, but not just a coffee shop, the most overpriced magnet for hipsters and other alien beings.... doesn't have the facilities to recycle the product?!?!??!???
    Welcome to Starbucks. Please recycle you cups, your lids, your paper wrappers and every other single frigging thing we sell. Oh, wait you want to know what to do with the coffee????? Uhhhhh.....you can't recycle that here. #CoffeeRecycling

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    I would've said it's either in your toilet or on your floor, make a choice.

Initially, I was a little surprised that Starbucks didn't let her use the facility, but after reading the article I was reminded that it's normally store policy in America that only paying customers can use them. I'm glad I live where I do, don't have that problem...
    That would be my assumption, that the facilities were for customers only. Still, why is this news?

Most fast-food places in the United States will have a restroom anyone can use even if you don't buy anything - however, that seems to be changing. I've seen signs at both Dunkin' Donuts and Burger King saying they're for customers only. Which in the United States, where we don't really have truly ''public'' restrooms, besides maybe those at rest stops and parks, is bordering a little bit on crazy. People need to piss and shit. Doing so in public is generally illegal.

Another reason to wear your potty in your pants.

I've seen Kelly Osborne on a lot of shows and,... and this is the most important of her accolades, she was in Sharnado 2, if I recall correctly.

So will Starbucks now have a picture of a diapered Kelly on next years Christmas cup? They've been distancing themselves from traditional symbols in the last several years so this might really work for them, especially if they have a string of Christmas lights encircling her diaper. Wow. Now I can't wait for Christmas.