Suggestion for AB Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may need to fiddle with the back waistband to keep it from folding over the small of your back. Should be snug in the waist, hips and legs, but not tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LeafiniteLittle said:
You may need to fiddle with the back waistband to keep it from folding over the small of your back. Should be snug in the waist, hips and legs, but not tight.

Okay :) thank you!

photogirl said:
I've heard mixed opinions on this. Some people think you should use your hip measurement, others your waist, and others say you should just add a few inches to your waist measurement.

So which is the best? I have trouble fathoming that I could need large size diapers when I am such a small lady. Especially considering that I can fit into goodnites. Those are the best fit I have gotten with any diaper. They very rarely leak, which is an issue I have with pretty much everything else.

It's a common mixup. Look at most any of the diaper manufacturer's sizing recommendations, and they will list your waist measurement. For comparison, also look at baby diaper sizing, they all recommend a waist measurement as well, with the only exception being newborns who should have their diapers extending up to below their belly button (though still over the hips).

Realistically speaking, a diaper should not extend only up to your hips/belt line. Especially for guys, as there needs to be enough absorbent material up front for the diaper to not leak over the top. Unfortunately you will hear enough from others who "feel" the diaper isn't supposed to be this way, and that of they do then they feel like they're swimming in a diaper that's too big. Well, that's what they are supposed to feel like, they aren't tighty whities after all.

Slomo said:
It's a common mixup. Look at most any of the diaper manufacturer's sizing recommendations, and they will list your waist measurement. For comparison, also look at baby diaper sizing, they all recommend a waist measurement as well, with the only exception being newborns who should have their diapers extending up to below their belly button (though still over the hips).

Realistically speaking, a diaper should not extend only up to your hips/belt line. Especially for guys, as there needs to be enough absorbent material up front for the diaper to not leak over the top. Unfortunately you will hear enough from others who "feel" the diaper isn't supposed to be this way, and that of they do then they feel like they're swimming in a diaper that's too big. Well, that's what they are supposed to feel like, they aren't tighty whities after all.

I completely agree. I am okay with my diapers coming up to my waist (bellybutton). The only reason I say goodnites are the best fit I have gotten is because they are what consistently doesn't leak. That is probably due to the double leak guards and the fact that those leak guards are tall and extend farther back.

I like my diaper snug to for like a Bikini underwear helps with being discreet and its not puffy or huge in the pants ...i tape front tabs first then bring uo bottom tabs around check and tuck all plastic under it self looks and feels amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back